There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Looking To Trade/Release Colt McCoy

Originally posted by ads_2006:
If the FO somehow turns this into more than a 6th round pick O_O

At this point, I'll be happy with anything.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Sounds like its not just #49ers calling around on Colt McCoy. They've gotten more calls on it. Dry backup QB market gives him value

That would be cool if we can recoup our losses.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
trade him for a first.....

I would love that but even the jets as dumb as they are would not do it for crappy Mccoy the best i think they would get fot Mccoy would be a 3rd round pick and i would be shocked if they even gave that up for him. But like the other comments said the Jets will be in the start of any round there going to be terrible this year.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Why would the Jets add another s**tty QB?

Why wouldn't they? He's not quite as s***ty as the 2 they have. They and the Bills literally have no starting QB as of this moment (at least the HC hasn't named one yet). Raiders ain't much better off either. They might take a stab at Colt also.
Originally posted by Raul98:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
trade him for a first.....

I would love that but even the jets as dumb as they are would not do it for crappy Mccoy the best i think they would get fot Mccoy would be a 3rd round pick and i would be shocked if they even gave that up for him. But like the other comments said the Jets will be in the start of any round there going to be terrible this year.

3rd rounder for him is highway robbery haha!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
This dude must really suck if Harbaugh can't make you improve.
[ Edited by jimrat on Aug 25, 2013 at 10:06 AM ]
We should have kept Josh Johnson last year and released Tolzien instead. I thought Colt would be good because of his experience, but he stinks. He is probably going to lose his job to Wallace with BJ backing him up as the developing #3.
Originally posted by Wrathman:
We should have kept Josh Johnson last year and released Tolzien instead. I thought Colt would be good because of his experience, but he stinks. He is probably going to lose his job to Wallace with BJ backing him up as the developing #3.

This.
Ask the Chiefs, they seem to love us this offseason!
Who better to back up Alex then Alex 2.0
Hahahahhahha trade good one
Oh wait you were serious?
Colt +Donte to the Bills for Jairus Byrd. Make it happen Baalke
Hopefully one of these teams with QB problems can take him for a late round pick at least. If not he will just get released by Tuesday.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Oh wait you were serious?

There are a lot of teams hurting at QB. Baalke can get it done. He is trimming the fat off our roster.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home