There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

I'm a little worried that we had an intense back-n-forth nail-biter against an elite team leading into Seattle . . . AGAIN, but we were home yesterday and our defense is healthy this time.

It's going to be intense.
I think this is the game where we see the running game explode. IMO that would be the best gameplan vs Seattle, hit em in the mouth and run it down their throats!
The Panthers showed us how to beat the Hawks by containing Wilson.

The Key is to keep him in the pocket by having your edge rushers not get to deep!

The Panthers edge rushers were stopping at about 8 yards in the backfield and pushing in, keeping him contained and forcing him to see over the line. If not for a great catch the hawks would have loss that game.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
42-13

ummm yeah ... 42 points against us on the road.

Niners
42 points against our defense in Seattle ? Not even close to realistic.
[ Edited by seahawkblueforever on Sep 9, 2013 at 7:35 AM ]
will take any kind of win, even a slim one, just to stfu the stoopid hag fans, put a dent in their season and get that fake-noise pumped game outta the way...also once again no injuries to those roided cheapshot artists

seriously "noise pumping" ? we have been through that noise pumping charge over and over again give me a break the NFL already has investigated those stupid claims...
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by seahawkblueforever:
will take any kind of win, even a slim one, just to stfu the stoopid hag fans, put a dent in their season and get that fake-noise pumped game outta the way...also once again no injuries to those roided cheapshot artists

seriously "noise pumping" ? we have been through that noise pumping charge over and over again give me a break the NFL already has investigated those stupid claims...

Shut the f**k up
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Why do you guys wear those stupid ass wigs? I didn't know a seahawk wore head gear.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Why do you guys wear those stupid ass wigs? I didn't know a seahawk wore head gear.

huh ? what wigs ?
Seattle favored by 3
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

huh ? what wigs ?

Your fans wear those stupid as yellow wigs and green wigs.

huh ? what wigs ?

Your fans wear those stupid as yellow wigs and green wigs.

Wigers
Just came to congratulate you guys on a great win, Kap looks like the stud I was afraid he'd turn out to be, Boldin well what can you say about that, he and Kap exploited a very weak secondary, which is what good teams are suppose to do. The penalty on Staley was complete and utter BS, and to have ejected him was beyond ridiculous. I saw an extremely talented football team sunday, and it's going to be hard to beat you guys, even at home.

Have no predictions going into sunday, i just know it's going to be ugly, hard fought and bloody. Glad to see there were no significant injuries on either teams, hopefully we'll be able to get a few guys back for sunday. either way good luck on sunday.
Yes some fans wear those blue and green dumb wigs but ALL fan bases have a minority of people that wear stupid things to games not just us
Originally posted by 49er4life:
The Panthers showed us how to beat the Hawks by containing Wilson.

The Key is to keep him in the pocket by having your edge rushers not get to deep!

The Panthers edge rushers were stopping at about 8 yards in the backfield and pushing in, keeping him contained and forcing him to see over the line. If not for a great catch the hawks would have loss that game.

And send a delayed blitz. And if not for the DeAngelo Williams fumble CAR could have won. Still I give SEA all the credit for a very tough road win against a great defense.
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Sep 9, 2013 at 7:50 AM ]
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I'm a little worried that we had an intense back-n-forth nail-biter against an elite team leading into Seattle . . . AGAIN, but we were home yesterday and our defense is healthy this time.

It's going to be intense.

Actually I think it's a good thing we went though a tough test early on because it speeds up the process of getting the team into mid-season form. A lot of these starters got an extended vacation in the preseason from Harbaugh, and I think some of the poor play we saw was due to some rust. A tough game like that should have us more focused and ready for Seattle.

They really need to clean up the pre-snap issues now though...it should be the priority this week.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home