There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Originally posted by NYVAGIANTSSUCK:
Seabags fans thanks for the pep talk, but honestly you may have beaten us 42-14, and 29-3 in the last few games. However that doesn't mean s**t when it comes down the postseason. Keep thinking you are building a dynasty lol. Trust me the wheels will come falling off sooner or later.

Humble isnt your thing is it? I dont like the Seahawks and a couple of their players specifically but on a primetime stage 2x in a row they have delivered beat downs to one heck of a 49er team. It nauseates me to say this but I respect that.
Originally posted by HawkSince79:
Fair game for the first 5 yards. Remember that. Outside of that, there is back and forth contact, and Seattle does push the limit of that contact... But its not correct to say you have angels for receivers that do no wrong and run routes without causing any DB havok. To act or think as such is silly. If they call Seattle's contact, they would have to call the offenses contact as well - thus why Seattle would elect to take their chances. The contact exists on both sides of the ball anyhow.

Fair game is not holding! You won, deserved to win. And other than that cheap shot cut block that put a player out for the year, I have nothing to complain about. No need to do a condescending gloat on this board. Go back to your Seahawk.net circle jerk and will see you later this year. Hopefully the Hawks have a downer after they won their 'most important regular season game ever'.
I only wanted one thing from this game. To have the 49ers show up and actually play a competitive game at CLink. Guess I'll have to wait another year. Pathetic all around performance by the 49ers and they should be embarrassed. Only thing that will make up for this is to return the favor at candlestick and I have my doubts.
I've never seen a team do a complete 180 when playing at a rivals home field. Those games are usually close-fought games. Seattle is in the Niners' collective heads (coaches included). Now, on Dec. 8th, let's see if it's the Seahawks, CenturyLink field or a combination of the two. I just can't imagine that they are THAT much better than the Niners. To me, it's absolutely mental AND environmental (CLink).
Well there was one bright spot in the game -- Big Mac trucking Sherman like the lil biotch he is.
We're going to have to take out all our anger on Andrew Luck and the Colts
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

It's going to be another tough game if we come out like we did last night.
After a nights sleep and getting over this loss.....it is a loss. Unfortunately to our most hated rival. Time to regroup and go on to the next game. We play again on 12/8/13. Its all about taking care of your schedule and I think the niners will do just that. Now for a whole week of Seahawks are #1 talk.
[ Edited by Baldie on Sep 16, 2013 at 7:24 AM ]
It's only week 2 we will regroup and learn from this loss. We're still a top 3 team
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

It's going to be another tough game if we come out like we did last night.

@ home , NO WAY !
Originally posted by Baldie:
After a nights sleep and getting over this loss.....it is a loss. Unfortunately to our most hated rival. Time to regroup and go on to the next game. We play again on 12/8/13. Its all about taking care of your schedule and I think the niners will do just that. Now for a whole week of Seahawks are #1 talk.

They're going to be #1 until week 4 least. The lowly jags visit Clink on Sunday
Anyone else believe anything the Seabags say? Sherman says he congratulated Harbs who basically gave him the cold shoulder. He then questioned Harbs sportsmanship. Replays after the game basically refute everything Sherman said. They lie trying to make us out to be the bad guys.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Anyone else believe anything the Seabags say? Sherman says he congratulated Harbs who basically gave him the cold shoulder. He then questioned Harbs sportsmanship. Replays after the game basically refute everything Sherman said. They lie trying to make us out to be the bad guys.

The hawks are such trash talkers....and he's questioning sportsmanship??
Originally posted by SportsFan:

No idea who to believe. I couldn't believe my ears when Collingsworth stated what he stated on live tv -- that Sherman accused Harbaugh of hurting his draft stock by talking negative about his game.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home