There are 265 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by keeferr75:
They played the odds of grabbing and holding niners wr's/dl everyplay. works for them all the time. Kaep had no "touch" for the most part. didn't make plays.

Our WRs need to grab and hold them give them a punch a push and a nudge then release. Just like Michael Irvin used to do to us. We need very large and physical WRs to play a team like that.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Anyone know if the running game called in sick, I didn't see him working today?

we did get 100 yards rushing.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jcool:

Kaepernick accounted for most, that's not really a running game, I'd rather see Gore, Hunter and James gain the yards.
Kaepernick accounted for most, that's not really a running game, I'd rather see Gore, Hunter and James gain the yards.

You will have to wait on James for another week or so
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Think positive!
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
That pass rush won't be as effective when we can gain some snap count leverage at home nor will it be as effective on the road for them anywhere but SEA.

It's hard for me believe their pass rush will be less effective with Irvin and Clemons in the picture next time around. There pass rush depth is outstanding.
Originally posted by eonblue:
dude they were giving up 5 yards max in the 1st half and most of their runs were around 3 yards. Look at the passing stats in the 1st half. Nothing. Nada. Dominated. We made the one dimensional and it showed.

Originally posted by father49er:
Our D line got pushed around, then some guy claimed there were no runs more than 3 ypc in the first half. I looked it up and he was wrong. Not sure why you got involved. The rest of the D played well, but not as good as Seattle's D against our O - clearly.

I said what?

Literally 3 runs over 5 yards. I didn't have the stats but thanks you did the research for me. 10 out of 18 runs would qualify as most right?

The 3-5 yard runs were mostly Lynch running behind the push of their Oline. You were right to qualify the 3 yarders but I maintain you were off on the spirit of the statement. They averaged 5.2 ypc in the first half. For reference, you said:

dude they were giving up 5 yards max in the 1st half and most of their runs were around 3 yards. Look at the passing stats in the 1st half. Nothing. Nada. Dominated. We made the one dimensional and it showed.

Yea he couldn't get a ride.

Think positive!

Yeah, they crowd the box so it opens up delayed qb scramble runs.
Can I just add one thing to this thread? I really hate the motherf**king piece of s**t goddam worthless cocksucking pillow biting ankle grabbing no good donkey s**t eating seahawks!

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Think positive!

Hard to keep the cool man staring at a 29-3 score.

But yah, hopefully the 9ers can return the favor at home. I bet Harbaugh wants to skip all games to week 14. The only way I can get over today is kicking St. Louis' ass at their house. I could careless about next weeks game, I just want the 9ers to smash all division rivals.
Originally posted by outside4949:
Can I just add one thing to this thread? I really hate the motherf**king piece of s**t goddam worthless cocksucking pillow biting ankle grabbing no good donkey s**t eating seahawks!

Got that right.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by outside4949:

Got that right.

oh no doubt

But yah, hopefully the 9ers can return the favor at home. I bet Harbaugh wants to skip all games to week 14. The only way I can get over today is kicking St. Louis' ass at their house. I could careless about next weeks game, I just want the 9ers to smash all division rivals.

This.

Would I be correct in saying this was probably are most difficult game during the regular season?

This.

Would I be correct in saying this was probably are most difficult game during the regular season?

It was. 15-1
Share 49ersWebzone