The game is over. Nothing we can do but sit and wonder. I am no longer worried about the Seahawks as we have enough problems.
1.) Eluded to a great deal is the question of the Tank. We must get Frank going. I am not ready, but part of me is concerned that it might be true, to call it all downhill for Frank. But I do wonder if he is only going to struggle further against elite defenses. I hope I am wrong.
2.) At times, I worry about our pass rush, but then Aldon does something spectacular and I quit worrying.
3.) Is Nnamdi a liability? It seems people are getting some plays on him. It has only been two games, though.
4. Get the LSU corndog, Reid, back on the field please
5. The hit on Ian Williams was cheap. I will never think it was not cheap.
6. Kaep got flustered and exposed a bit. The pick by Sherman is the best example. I believe Kaep learns. Again, he will need to have his Steve Young moment. "Get the monkey off his back".
7. Outside of Boldin and VD, who we got?
8. Where the f**k was Hunter?
9. The 49ers do not win games after long breaks. 0-2 in the Past 20 months. Next time it happens, I'll go ape s**t.
10. Officially all games matter. Unofficially, we need to kick the s**t out of everyone and Seattle at home.
11. Penalties are beyond ridiculous.
12. The crowd noise in Seattle is impressive, but do not sleep on the Seahawks.
[ Edited by fropwns on Sep 15, 2013 at 10:37 PM ]