There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Originally posted by SneakySniper:
You can't blame this game on Kaepernick, his runs were the only signs of life that the 49ers offense showed. The air game was obviously not there, the receivers weren't getting open, and the f**king Seattle defense gets away with murder on every f**king play! You can tell the 49ers offense was frustrated with the lack of officiating! I mean how can you not call holding when jerseys were being grabbed all day!

f**king Richard Sherman pisses me off too! I hope he gets destroyed by a o-linemen one day!
I'm mad bro! lol

All that aside, I can't wait till the 49ers host them in SF.
I don't blame it all on Kaep but he shares a part of the blame. He was a walking contradiction tonight. He wanted to stay in the pocket but he bounces around and literally opened up rushing lanes. Then when he's outside of the pocket he's just jogging like a 1/3 WRs are going to get open against the 7DBs in coverage. Seriously he should've been picking up 1st downs with his legs. He clearly missed at least 2 open reads. Granted he ironed it out in the 2nd. He immediately started sprinting for the 1st down but only in 2nd half. This is a learning experience for him. He needs to learn to move in the pocket if he wants to wait for guys to get open. We also needs to SPREAD IT OUT! We have one legit 33yrd old WR. 2-3 WR sets are BS. He needs 3-5 in man coverage.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
This is why the 49ers lost tonight.




Just want to make sure we're all on the same page.
Love ya, but no. We got outclassed.

After watching the Harbaugh/Roman offense for two years, how does any smart Niner fan not know how this team makes its money?

Pre-snap audibles & motion to create mismatches, which we cannot do in Seattle. It was the same problem last time we were there.

If you really think the 49ers are in trouble after tonight, you haven't been watching them close enough these past two years (not you fropwns). We win that game at home 8 times outta 10.
You are right on the bold, I won't dispute you. Your my dog! I appreciate your comments. But it was more than just the noise, the injuries hurt, but they just started pasting us. After two times, though, Nick, you gotta believe we should have done something else or prepped differently.

For Kaep this becomes the monkey on the back. It reminds me of Steve back in the day. Not all situations are the same that much is for sure. Us old timers, though, we've seen this s**t before.

Two times in their house, yes. I believe the 49ers win this game at home easily though. The Hawks are no pushovers, but when this team can't adjust at the time consistently with a long playclock, we're gonna lose.

And the only stadium in the league where we have this problem is in Seattle. It is what it is. Everyone just needs to breathe and realize we're going to lose most of the games in their house... as most teams that play there do.

And you're MY dog, dog.

Got to get to work on our run game too. Past two weeks its been a bit anemic. Any words on Ian Williams?

Ian is hurt...? I don't have much else to say. Sad story. Hope Dorsey steps up.

My answer for the run game... Green Bay was healthier this year & both the Pack & Hawks focused on stopping the run. That's why Kaep burned the Pack in the air.

I have no answer for Sherman dominating Boldin. He's either really good or a gigantic cheater, holding on for days.

I'm just not worried in the slightest about the Niners. Start worrying if the Hawks blow us out at home or we have to go to Seattle in the playoffs. Otherwise, we'll be fine.
[ Edited by NickSh49 on Sep 15, 2013 at 10:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We have a string of games where we can potentially win out IND at STL HOU ARI at TEN at JAC CAR. Can be 7 - 1 at the bye week. Calm down guys let us keep the faith

Some tough games, though. Houston, AZ, STL. Plus Indy & Caroilna are pretty good.
Have any of the 49ers spoken after the game?
Originally posted by dj43:
Out coached, and out played. Just that simple. Seattle was the better team tonight...and it wasn't close.

Lot of head scratching needs to go on down in Santa Clara tomorrow morning.

Exactly. We're not as good as we think we are.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Ian is hurt...? I don't have much else to say. Sad story. Hope Dorsey steps up.

My answer for the run game... Green Bay was healthier this year & both the Pack & Hawks focused on stopping the run. That's why Kaep burned the Pack in the air.

I have no answer for Sherman dominating Boldin. He's either really good or a gigantic cheater, holding on for days.

I'm just not worried in the slightest about the Niners. Start worrying if the Hawks blow us out at home or we have to go to Seattle in the playoffs. Otherwise, we'll be fine.

Broken ankle. Done for the season.
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by ECLaloosh:
Originally posted by Crown:
Seattle Seahawks/ 49ers W 13–6

if you watched the game our D crushed their O.

Crushed... okay... crushed...



like i said, if you watched the game...The D crushed them.

If you fancy yourself the smug intellect...have fun with it. but Sherman failed to mention it.

The D crushed them in the 1st half today too. But with the offensive playing so poorly, it was only a matter of time before the walls collapsed. No defense can withstand that kind of ineptness from their own offense.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,987
Originally posted by dj43:
Out coached, and out played. Just that simple. Seattle was the better team tonight...and it wasn't close.

Lot of head scratching needs to go on down in Santa Clara tomorrow morning.
i am disappointed and pretty puzzled by our lines sudden inability to run block
about the only thing or people I am mad about are brooks and smith for those excusable drive extending penalties,. some i figure will whine about them but when you hit back, you will get caught, those two should know that, 3rd and f**king 28 and you let em off the hook is pretty maddening. tomorrow i will forget about it cuz those two will make more good plays than bad but that is the about the only thing i am really mad about. to me, when you get your ass kicked like this, with no controversies, fair and square, it is actually pretty easy to take.... as long as the team learns. a loss is a negative. not to learn from it is a double negative
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We have a string of games where we can potentially win out IND at STL HOU ARI at TEN at JAC CAR. Can be 7 - 1 at the bye week. Calm down guys let us keep the faith

This.

This was one game. That's it. One game.

i think most of us realistically penned this one down as a loss before the schedule even came out. We didnt want it to end up like it did last year but we held up for a half before the injuries piled up along with penalties. Then we completely melted down in the 4th. This loss doesnt hurt as bad as last year, we got our asses handed to us right off the bat last season.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Hard to play a fair game on a slanted field.

JR Sweezy chop blocked Ian Williams and he's done for 8 weeks. Sneezy is almost as big a piece of trash as his coach, Tom Cable. No flag, btw.

Their secondary made contact downfield all night...no flags.

Aldon gets a personal foul for playing patty cake...and Clay Matthews gets no flag for punching Joe Staley IN THE FACE.

We got jobbed. It is what it is.

49ers have to get up for Indy and bring it hard next week.

A quick note to any Seahawks trolls in this forum: get bent. With a broken pop bottle.

Wow.Seattle whipped us fair and square. Kaep played like Kraep.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
5 straight games under 20 points against this team. Offensive scoring has steadily decreased. It's a problem dude.

Not saying we don't stand a chance against them. We obviously do, especially at SF. But something offensively has to change, because what we're doing right now is not working.


I thought it was a HORRIBLE call by Roman. Where are the screen plays? As usual no crossing patterns. I'll give the Hawks defense some credit but I think we can do better than what Roman dialed up.
  • Crown
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,107
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by ECLaloosh:
Originally posted by Crown:
Seattle Seahawks/ 49ers W 13–6

if you watched the game our D crushed their O.

Crushed... okay... crushed...



like i said, if you watched the game...The D crushed them.

If you fancy yourself the smug intellect...have fun with it. but Sherman failed to mention it.

The D crushed them in the 1st half today too. But with the offensive playing so poorly, it was only a matter of time before the walls collapsed. No defense can withstand that kind of ineptness from their own offense.

Agreed.
Originally posted by sking20854:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Ian is hurt...? I don't have much else to say. Sad story. Hope Dorsey steps up.

My answer for the run game... Green Bay was healthier this year & both the Pack & Hawks focused on stopping the run. That's why Kaep burned the Pack in the air.

I have no answer for Sherman dominating Boldin. He's either really good or a gigantic cheater, holding on for days.

I'm just not worried in the slightest about the Niners. Start worrying if the Hawks blow us out at home or we have to go to Seattle in the playoffs. Otherwise, we'll be fine.

Broken ankle. Done for the season.

I know. I just don't have a reaction. It sucks.
  • dj43
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,131
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
After watching the Harbaugh/Roman offense for two years, how does any smart Niner fan not know how this team makes its money?

Pre-snap audibles & motion to create mismatches, which we cannot do in Seattle. It was the same problem last time we were there.

If you really think the 49ers are in trouble after tonight, you haven't been watching them close enough these past two years (not you fropwns). We win that game at home 8 times outta 10.

I get your point, and it is correct but only to a certain degree. We still had pre-snap audibles and motions in this game.

At home it's been the same story. We are not scoring against this team.

Harbaugh's scoring offense against Seattle since 2011:

19 Home
19
13 Home
13
3

This is troubling.

It's NOT troubling. They are GOOD on defense! They are a GOOD team! They are going to be a challenge regardless!

But Kaep's never played the Hawks at home. Everyone needs to calm down.

5 straight games under 20 points against this team. Offensive scoring has steadily decreased. It's a problem dude.

Not saying we don't stand a chance against them. We obviously do, especially at SF. But something offensively has to change, because what we're doing right now is not working.

HaRo have no answer for Seattle's gap-based defense. They have seen it 5 times and they still make no adjustments. You can't block for the run if you can't get an angle on the defenders. You might bull doze someone out of the hole on occasion but you won't make a living doing it. Mangini needs to step up and show Jim why his offense can't run the ball against it.
Originally posted by sking20854:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Ian is hurt...? I don't have much else to say. Sad story. Hope Dorsey steps up.

My answer for the run game... Green Bay was healthier this year & both the Pack & Hawks focused on stopping the run. That's why Kaep burned the Pack in the air.

I have no answer for Sherman dominating Boldin. He's either really good or a gigantic cheater, holding on for days.

I'm just not worried in the slightest about the Niners. Start worrying if the Hawks blow us out at home or we have to go to Seattle in the playoffs. Otherwise, we'll be fine.

Broken ankle. Done for the season.

the niners havent said if he's done for the season yet.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home