There are 168 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm thinking 24-10 Niners.
I want to see McDonald truck Richard Sherman.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BrianGO:
I want to see McDonald truck Richard Sherman.

I want to see Browner and Chancellor bounce off Anquan like a pebble when they go up to compete for the ball in the end zone !!
That RolandDouchebag dude posted this on their forum lulz

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72648
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I want to see that midget Wilson go down and go down hard.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

If you are talking about the hardest sacks, my money is on Ahmad !! Aldon might be fast, but he doesn't hit as hard. When Ahmad sacks a QB, the guy literally mauls the guy.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

i think they like me, i was quoted 3 times by that douche lol
Originally posted by mayo49:

but he's technically already down
Originally posted by DrHawkingThe12th:
Their secondary was depleted Sunday. I'd say their front seven did decent though. I think the Panthers have a better D than GB. That's just my opinion though. I think it's impressive to make the top 10 defensive rankings when playing NO and ATL 4 times.

yes yes, beating the panthers is CLEARLY more impressive than beating the Packers.

and it was a simultaneous catch too...yeah we got it
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
I am just going to throw it out there again and remind everyone this is a Statement Game !!

If they beat us again or worse still hang another 40 burger on us, they will claim they are the new Top Dawg of NFC West.

That is why I have been emphasizing on having that killer instinct mindset in going into this game. Personally, I don't like to hear all this "just another game" rubbish. So far, the demeanour of our guys seem to be a little too calm for my liking. It may be still early in the week, but I want to see them pumped and totally psyched with a "destroy and kill" mentality by the end of the week. If we don't walk into CLink with this warrior mindset, we will get out-physicalled again like we did last time.

This is not going to be a football game, it is a bare knuckles fist fight which happens to involve a football !!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Your getting me jacked, Rascal.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Woohoo honorary mention!!!

Here's a quote for you, please add to your collection:

Seattle is all hype, I'm not worried about this team and never have. They're good or decent on and off but don't dominate through the years consistently. They will probably bring up the struggling years from 2003-2010, only haters gonna remember that. EVERYONE knows 9ers were the team to beat in the 80's and 90's, no one even thought of Seattle back in those days. From 1987-2002 they couldn't even muster up double digit wins, always squeaking by once they made the post season. Then from 2003-2007 they manage to be a factor in the NFL, LMFAO a 4 year rein of happiness, then all the bandwagon fans started to disappear again in 2008...till they....get this, make the playoffs with a 7-9 record 2010, LMFAO .

And that's the story of a NFL Franchise called the Seahawks...who sometimes are mistaken for the Cardinals, well if you compare the two, their paths are very similar in the NFL....nothing but a sad story.

Thank You Jesus for leading me to be a San Francisco 49ers fan!!!!
I find it odd that so many people on here are talking about wanting to hit Russell Wilson and every other one of our players, hard.
Yet many niner fans just complain and complain that our players are too physical and take cheapshots. But thats what you want your own team to do....ok...makes sense.

Also, nice to be back niner fans...its been awhile.
Why did

where is my quote??

sanjo49er: "Seahawks can suxx on dizz nutz" dizz nutzz"
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4Hawks2in1the3Shade:
I find it odd that so many people on here are talking about wanting to hit Russell Wilson and every other one of our players, hard.
Yet many niner fans just complain and complain that our players are too physical and take cheapshots. But thats what you want your own team to do....ok...makes sense.

Also, nice to be back niner fans...its been awhile.

We don't want to cheap shot your players, just hard, clean football.
Share 49ersWebzone