There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

We have to be able to run. They're too strong in the secondary.
This is going to be perhaps the toughest game of the year... if the Niners win then...
I'm a Hawks fan, attending the game next Sunday, and I get that there's a mutual dis-like but I personally have a lot of respect for the 49er's. It's a fantastic rivalry lately and it's going to be an absolute WAR next Sunday night. Can't wait! I love that it's all going to come down to the NFC West this year. It's hard not to see either SEA or SF in the Superbowl. Gotta love it.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I think both teams didn't play their A game today because of the look-ahead... maybe both teams held back some just to unleash next week. I really was counting on Carolina, but it seems CAWKS have their number.

It will be their Super Bowl next week so, I expect an even tougher opponent... good thing those effin cheaters aren't at 100% in their yard with all those obnoxious retards screamin their heads off--amplified stadium!!
CUT EM UP!!!!
[ Edited by Slash49 on Sep 8, 2013 at 6:44 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gametime2013:
I'm a Hawks fan, attending the game next Sunday, and I get that there's a mutual dis-like but I personally have a lot of respect for the 49er's. It's a fantastic rivalry lately and it's going to be an absolute WAR next Sunday night. Can't wait! I love that it's all going to come down to the NFC West this year. It's hard not to see either SEA or SF in the Superbowl. Gotta love it.

It's gonna get physical

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au-u9RWe0Jo
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
kaep should rest his vocal chords this week
They better get their game management issues squared away ASAP...because they might have skated by today, but next week will be very different.
Originally posted by LVJay:
I think both teams didn't play their A game today because of the look-ahead... maybe both teams held back some just to unleash next week. I really was counting on Carolina, but it seems CAWKS have their number.

It will be their Super Bowl next week so, I expect an even tougher opponent... good thing those effin cheaters aren't at 100% in their yard with all those obnoxious retards screamin their heads off--amplified stadium!!

I respectfully disagree in regards to the Niners. Packers were gunning for the Niners tonight and you didn't have to work in forensics to figure that out. Matthews made that very apparent and their defense backed it up tonight. Unfortunately for them, Kaep played lights-out in the pocket.Defenses don't typically have to worry about a QB passing 412 yards.

I'm on the fence in regards to the outcome of next week but I have a feeling that San Fran was just as worried about thae Packers as they are the Hawks. I'm leaning towards Seattle but I'm hoping that Seattle's performance tonight is indicative of how they'll look next week. Here's to hoping for a Seattle 0-1 record at home come Sunday.
[ Edited by PrisonOfGlass on Sep 8, 2013 at 6:49 PM ]

Shut up no room for your decency here!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by LVJay:

I respectfully disagree in regards to the Niners. Packers were gunning for the Niners tonight and you didn't have to work in forensics to figure that out. Matthews made that very apparent and their defense backed it up tonight. Unfortunately for them, Kaep played lights-out in the pocket.Defenses don't typically have to worry about a QB passing 412 yards.

I'm on the fence in regards to the outcome of next week but I have a feeling that San Fran was just as worried about thae Packers as they are the Hawks. I'm leaning towards Seattle but I'm hoping that Seattle's performance tonight is indicative of how they'll look next week. Here's to hoping for a Seattle 0-1 record at home come Sunday.
True...

I'm with you on that "Here's to hoping for a Seattle 0-1 record at home come Sunday."
Go 49ers!

What exactly about Seattle's game today was so bad? On the road, Eastern time zone in the heat and humidity, missing 4 starters on D (2 of which were IMO being saved for the game next week), and Russell having a 25-33 320 yd passing game against a very solid defense...... I'm not talking ANY smack either. Just attempting a quality football conversation. No one with football knowledge will debate that the 49er's have possibly the best OL and a top DL in the game. SEA's OL and DL are banged up and average. Just curious where the confidence comes from.
As a Hawks fan, I will say that Kap looked damn good today! Impressive performance.
[ Edited by Gametime2013 on Sep 8, 2013 at 7:04 PM ]

What exactly about Seattle's game today was so bad? On the road, Eastern time zone in the heat and humidity, missing 4 starters on D (2 of which were IMO being saved for the game next week), and Russell having a 25-33 320 yd passing game against a very solid defense...... I'm not talking ANY smack either. Just attempting a quality football conversation. No one with football knowledge will debate that the 49er's have possibly the best OL and a top DL in the game. SEA's OL and DL are banged up and average. Just curious where the confidence comes from.

a dominant team will win on the road and home with alot of points...that is what seattle was made to look like in the off season an offensive juggernaut...that only produced 2 field goals and one big play to win.