LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Kyle was open as f**k.

This. Slant right down the middle of the field. Kap hit that throw to Boldin no problem last week.

i saw him too...that route worked he just needed to hit em
Who cares, we needed a long grinding drive to pick up some momentum and rest our D. -We gotta get the ball back and score a TD and we're still in this. I think our offense is finally gaining some rhythm.
CK has missed two guys in the endzone. Williams early and he just missed Patton!!!!! We need scores.
And we settle for 3...wow..sounds familiar.
Originally posted by eldapeeze:
God Dammit Kaep sucks.

Your comment holds no weight.
Time to watch Dahl suck some nuts
Well there is three. He didn't trust Kyle on third down. Wish we had the three from earlier. O looked good there though. Let's get the ball back.
Seattle secondary has Kap scared unfortunately. And with Reid out, having Dahl covering the back end, we need Kap to step up real quick.
Shades of the Superbowl goal line choke by Kapow...sigh...

We still have a chance.
Williams on the quick slant looked like a guaranteed TD honestly. It was a quick play like Alex to Delanie against the lions. I dunno man, that feels like a big opportunity missed.

Sadly, Kap is still young and showing it here. Should have had a TD there.
it was a really good playcall...kyle was open on the cross
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Yeah but we gotta get points on the board. We have that drive and get nothing and our O gets deflated

If we didnt get it, the seahawks have the ball way into their own territory. That would have pumped up our defense to get that safety.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Reid would have stopped that

Dahl waited and allowed the #89 come all the way from the left and get a good block on him.

I think Reid would've reacted quicker and shot it...or atleast did a better job of shedding his blocker.

Yea man. Dahl is just showing how reactive he is. Won't make plays waiting to see what unfolds reid seems to have much better instincts.
3 more field goals and we'll have a game!!!
Share 49ersWebzone