There are 49 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

If we lose, this is what Kaep will do..

Originally posted by verb1der:

word to yo muthuh
Man this is going to be a dog fight. I bet Harbs and co is still thinking about the beat down Seattle gave us in their house last year
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Man this is going to be a dog fight. I bet Harbs and co is still thinking about the beat down Seattle gave us in their house last year

harbaugh losing to anyone is a bad thing but losing to carroll? im pretty sure were gonna see some crazy s**t in this game, its a matter of pride, especially against that little b***h
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

word to yo muthuh

To the extreme
Originally posted by Wrathman:

word to yo muthuh

To the extreme

I rock a mic like a vandal
Originally posted by Wrathman:

word to yo muthuh

To the extreme

I rock a mic like a vandal
Killin' your brain like a poisonous mushroom.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by SFgoldrush49:
The 49ers should consider an up tempo no huddle offense to try and silence the crowd a bit.
Totally agree.

Yup, and simplify the play calls. That's 50% of the problem when playing there.
Wilson is going to be walking around with one eyebrow next week!
There is one and only one thing needed for the 9ers to win this one.

Their game plan of getting in and executing plays needs to be fast and executed by a non-verbal signal basis that everyone is on the same page about that has been practiced for months.

If they master that Seattle is going to get rolled.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

harbaugh losing to anyone is a bad thing but losing to carroll? im pretty sure were gonna see some crazy s**t in this game, its a matter of pride, especially against that little b***h

Yup. We will come out SUPER amped up. There will be a lot of trash talking, pushing/shoving, etc. It'll be interersting to see how the refs officiate that stuff early.

I hope we can get the running game early and neutralize the crowd. Having a solid ground game slows the game down and can quiet down the crowd quite a bit.
Not sure if someone posted this or not but apparently the Sea Chickens are looking for even more of a noise advantage this weekend. Nervous much Sea Turds??

http://www.seahawkblue.com/showthread.php?37975-Noise-making-suggestions

Go Niners
We should run a no huddle offense but I don't know if they practice it that much. Wilson better sure as hell be shaving off his eyebrow.

Get your popcorn ready.
Revenge.