LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The Eyebrow game

Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

#49ers work out OT Jason Smith; inquired about QB Brady Quinn ... #49ers, #Seahawks http://sacb.ee/18RTk8x

why didnt we just cut looney from the get go?
I want this win so bad to give Seattle fans with a long week.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Wish I could agree with you. I honestly don't see us wining this game.

Hope I'm wrong though.

The 49ers have had an impressive/unlikely win each of the last two seasons (2011 against Steelers, Saints....2012 against Packers and Patriots).

This year, outside of Seahawks in Seattle what game is supposed to be really challenging from a "Not sure the 49ers can win it" kinda game?

Nothing really. Isolated in a vacuum, there is no can't win games except maybe this weekend.

49ers will win it, and next week against Colts will be the tougher game.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
The 49ers have had an impressive/unlikely win each of the last two seasons (2011 against Steelers, Saints....2012 against Packers and Patriots).

This year, outside of Seahawks in Seattle what game is supposed to be really challenging from a "Not sure the 49ers can win it" kinda game?

Nothing really. Isolated in a vacuum, there is no can't win games except maybe this weekend.

49ers will win it, and next week against Colts will be the tougher game.

The colts will be a cake walk compared to Seattle, dont know what youre thinkin. Playing against the most lopsided home field advantage in the league vs Playing a QB and OC that Harbaugh knows like the back of his hand, not really even comparable.
The eyebrow thing is just a joke... right? I mean, I know there's a video, but it's just facetious? Or is it real?

Either way, awesome!
Originally posted by theduke85:
The eyebrow thing is just a joke... right? I mean, I know there's a video, but it's just facetious? Or is it real?

Either way, awesome!

I think it's real. Not sure how I feel about it. haha
Doubtful either of them do it if they lose, seems like a joke that the media is trying to make reality.
Hopefully next week we won't be seeing the Seahawk trophy case with eyebrow clippings on display.

lol, joke's on RW.....Kap's eyebrows are permanent tats
kap better not lose lol
cant either player just pull an Aaron Rodgers and not have to fulfill the terms of the bet?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ads_2006:

#49ers work out OT Jason Smith; inquired about QB Brady Quinn ... #49ers, #Seahawks http://sacb.ee/18RTk8x

49ers waived Tukuafu, I wonder if they are bringing in Smith now?
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

49ers waived Tukuafu, I wonder if they are bringing in Smith now?
They cut Tukuafu to make room for Dobbs who isnt suspended anymore
Share 49ersWebzone