There are 183 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Originally posted by Team49ers:
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
Seattle had a hard time with Carolina...

They play at a different level when they have their 12th man JUICING them up.

I see what you did there
Originally posted by robniner:
You can expect that blowout game last season will be used as motivation.

It will be played throughout the week that it will get to their heads and in their minds say this will not happen again.

I agree. And also I really like how we play them at their house first, and then meet again at the Stick later.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by robniner:
You can expect that blowout game last season will be used as motivation.

It will be played throughout the week that it will get to their heads and in their minds say this will not happen again.

I agree. And also I really like how we play them at their house first, and then meet again at the Stick later.

If they die, they die.
we better get the friggin playcalls in better this time, because i don't want any delay of games feeding that crazy crowd, its going to be like pouring gasoline on a fire. Don't give them a reason to get fired up.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
we better get the friggin playcalls in better this time, because i don't want any delay of games feeding that crazy crowd, its going to be like pouring gasoline on a fire. Don't give them a reason to get fired up.

This. I just hope we can score early to quickly take the crowd out of it.
Anyone notice Marshawn Lynch not running as hard? Seems like he may have lost a step or two.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We got to take that midget Wilson down. If we allow him to scramble around it's going to be a long night.
Anyone notice Marshawn Lynch not running as hard? Seems like he may have lost a step or two.

Same apply to gore as well? One Rb had over 100 yards in week one. I wouldn't read much into it.

It's interesting you say that. It might be a long shot but I could see us unveil some no huddle aka the NASCAR package next week.
You got to love how this game is next weekend at their house, rather than late December (like the previous two years), cause I seriously believe the 49ers (despite their own flaws) are farther along at 'this point' than Seattle, and that is why we'll win.

49ers were lucky to get an uncharacteristically physical Packers squad before facing a team that struggled on the road against a mid-card squad. -49ers take this, and it helps big later on when the chumps come to our house for the division.

49ers: 38
c********rs: 20
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 9, 2013 at 4:25 PM ]
Originally posted by natrone06:

It's interesting you say that. It might be a long shot but I could see us unveil some no huddle aka the NASCAR package next week.

I would love to go no huddle and script the first 20 or so plays. Just line up and go...keep their fake ass acoustical noise out of it for a drive or two...if we get ahead it might quiet them down the rest of the way.
Originally posted by natrone06:

Same apply to gore as well? One Rb had over 100 yards in week one. I wouldn't read much into it.

yea that's true, but what I mean is Lynch is usually hard one to bring down, but the Panthers were having no problems.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
You got to love how this game is next weekend at their house, rather than late December (like the previous two years), cause I seriously believe the 49ers (despite their own flaws) are farther along at 'this point' than Seattle, and that is why we'll win.

49ers were lucky to get an uncharacteristically physical Packers squad before facing a team that struggled on the road against a mid-card squad. -49ers take this, and it helps big later on when the chumps come to our house for the division.

49ers: 38
c********rs: 20

If there is hype that I buy into, it's yours bro!