There are 152 users in the forums

How many blowout victories will we have?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many blowout victories will we have?

Wow. Four out of the last five.

I can't remember the last time we have done this. I don't even think we did this in the Garcia era.
that's 4!!

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Wow. Four out of the last five.

I can't remember the last time we have done this. I don't even think we did this in the Garcia era.

i was thinking the same thing the other day. So many fkn years of games ending in disappointment or won at the very last second.
Just as long as we blow out the Seachiks, I don't care....by one point even. As to the above comment about nobody remembers the last time we blew out by 30 pts the opposition....I can't remember the last time we had 3 such hard games at the start, followed by 5 incredibly inept weak sisters.. I had one of our 11-5 losses down for the Texans. There's a laugh. Seriously, blowouts against incredibly inept or physically depleted teams has never in the last 37 yrs occurred because I can't remember ever playing so many horrible teams....5 in a row.(and the Texans were grossly overrated due to their Qb).

NFL talks about parity all the time yet we see GB, INDY and SEA, followed by 5 teams affectionately known as HUMPTY"S DUMPS. Go figure.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Oct 31, 2013 at 4:42 PM ]
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Just as long as we blow out the Seachiks, I don't care....by one point even.

42-13 would be poetic justice
I didn't want to be a pig, but I thot about it.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Seriously, blowouts against incredibly inept or physically depleted teams has never in the last 37 yrs occurred because I can't remember ever playing so many horrible teams....5 in a row.(and the Texans were grossly overrated due to their Qb).

NFL talks about parity all the time yet we see GB, INDY and SEA, followed by 5 teams affectionately known as HUMPTY"S DUMPS. Go figure.

Well in that 5 game stretch Seattle almost lost to 3 of those teams we blew out, and needed miracles to pull two of them out.
that's 5!

i consider the rams game a blowout
Share 49ersWebzone