LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

How many blowout victories will we have?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many blowout victories will we have?

35-11

there's one
That's funny, I worry about how many times we will be blown out and we already got 1, maybe 2.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
That's funny, I worry about how many times we will be blown out and we already got 1, maybe 2.

Agree, not a fan of predicting how many blowouts we will have. I don't care really I just want to win and get into the playoffs. P.S. Nothing against you DonnieDarko for creating a thread like this just not my cup of tea. To me it's kind of like a thread someone creates saying "how much will the 49ers win the SB by" or "how many games do we finish ahead of Seattle for the division?" I'm superstitious when it comes to the 49ers so that's why I'm not a fan of predicting game scores or stuff like this.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 28, 2013 at 4:55 PM ]
There you go Gore, I'm superstitious too....comes from a lot of yrs of competing, and you really never get rid of it. I sure like your reasoning, tho.
I couldn't care less how many times we get a blowout win but I'm thinking one game on the road got somewhat easier against Tennessee. It's a high probability that they will see Ryan Fitzpatrick and not Jake Locker in that game.
Now maybe I shouldn't be that worried about this game but from what I've seen of the Titans so far that is going to be a tough ass game to win. Fitzpatrick has been a starter in the past but we destroyed him when playing Buffalo last year.
i guarantee that we will blow out the weakhawks
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:

Lol. Okay.
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:

Uh... Yeah... I am not really a TrollMeter or anything like that, but you seem to be doing a poor job of acting like a Niner fan.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by valrod33:
we gonna get blown out all of our games. 0-16

mods please deal with this. clear attempt at inciting us true fans.

come at me bro
2 in a row

That's two!

Be serious.
we'll have three next week ;)
that's three!
amitabha
Share 49ersWebzone