LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

How many blowout victories will we have?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many blowout victories will we have?

How many will we have and against who??

[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Aug 23, 2013 at 11:55 PM ]
I think the Cardinals are going to get blown out twice by a combined score of 70-10.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Aug 24, 2013 at 12:00 AM ]
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
hard to say but this team isnt built that way. more often than not if ahead by a safe margin you will see heavy doses of run and D.
Originally posted by Crown:
hard to say but this team isnt built that way. more often than not if ahead by a safe margin you will see heavy doses of run and D.

Last year there was a stretch of games where we did not allow a TD and beat those teams like 120-21 or something crazy like that.
London game...we're gonna bore those silly nannies
Originally posted by Crown:

we destroyed the bills and jets in back to back weeks, so i'm not sure that theory holds up...
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I think the Cardinals are going to get blown out twice by a combined score of 70-10.

Cards will definitely get thumped @SF
Jags are gonna get stomped
On paper, I see 3-4 potential blowouts: (a) Titans, (b) Jaguars, (c) Cardinals.

But as always, any given Sunday.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Cards will definitely get thumped @SF

10 points is generous lol.
In all honesty I think this year's squad is primed to run wild on their entire schedule. Don't be surprised to see an explosion of points that harkens back to the days when George Seifert used to run up 42 points on the Falcons at halftime just because they could.

With this incredible defense in place, I think we're in for a very good year.
I was gonna say "16" but then someone said 19 and I just like that so much better and feel a little stupid for thinking just 16
Armageddon ...Seahags 2nd game will tell the tale for our season to a great extent...as a deceased 45 year season tix holder used to scream behind me before kick offs at The Stick; "kill them all, let god sort it out...NINERS!!!

Oh ya, 2 blowouts...Kap is going to get hit..a lot this year. Teams will want to cut the head off our Offense..I really hope he slides a lot, just like he has been doin past year.. NINERS!
Originally posted by zillabeast:
In all honesty I think this year's squad is primed to run wild on their entire schedule. Don't be surprised to see an explosion of points that harkens back to the days when George Seifert used to run up 42 points on the Falcons at halftime just because they could.

With this incredible defense in place, I think we're in for a very good year.

The Falcons had it coming for all their trash talk and I would love to see a similar thing done to the Seahawks.
Share 49ersWebzone