There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Orange County 49er fans - A Free Beer at kickoff for Webzone Veterans!

Hey guys, its almost that time, for the 2013 NFL season. I don't know if you remember, but I have equity in a BBQ smokehouse restaurant located in the heart of downtown Fullerton's SoCo district called "JP23." It is one of the few smokehouses around in the area. We opened in March and worked out some of the kinks and are on track. We were supposed to be opened for last season but sadly, we had an accidental construction fire followed by a lengthy insurance battle.

I really want to turn this into a 49er bar so we can all enjoy the game together. I hate watching niner games with non-niner fans! So, I am inviting zoners in the area to come on down. Since you will be my guests, for veteran webzone members, if you arrive prior to kickoff on week 1, I will buy a round of beers for you at the opening kickoff!! Let me know if you interested and I will add you to the list! Since its my place, you will get VIP treatment of course. No worrying about seating, waiting and whether you will get a view of the game or good service.


Address:
JP23
101 South Harbor Boulevard
Fullerton, CA 92832
(714) 888-5055


Website:
http://jp23bbq.com/





  • Crown
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,156
I will keep you posted. Sadly I may be on the road opening weekend. But i live in the area.
Originally posted by Crown:
I will keep you posted. Sadly I may be on the road opening weekend. But i live in the area.

Great. We would love to have you stop by.

If not week 1, there's always week 2-week 17.
Sweet. Thanks!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,146
Man, wish I lived closer. Looks like a nice place to watch a Niner game. Good luck with your business.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 24, 2013 at 12:33 PM ]
Damnit id definitely be there if I was in the area still but I'm moving to boston
Great post bro I in the area as well I need to stop by
I'm so happy you want to turn your place into a Niner loving zone.. We need a good place to watch games in Fullerton! I've walked by several times but haven't had the opportunity to come in yet.. I'll def come by sporting my Niner gear this season..
Bump!

Only a few more days! Don't watch the game with neutral fans or fans of other teams! ITs annoying! Come to JP23! Multiple TV views from every seat

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,146
Man that's alot of TV's.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Man, wish I lived closer. Looks like a nice place to watch a Niner game. Good luck with your business.

Thanks!
Originally posted by Starlightnb:
I'm so happy you want to turn your place into a Niner loving zone.. We need a good place to watch games in Fullerton! I've walked by several times but haven't had the opportunity to come in yet.. I'll def come by sporting my Niner gear this season..

Come on by!
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
Great post bro I in the area as well I need to stop by

Yes you do. Let me know if you want to sign up so i can reserve a table. Opening day should be nuts.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 3, 2013 at 11:44 PM ]
I was going to bump this first reading the title as Military Veterans, but free beers for veteran 'zoners is still pretty cool. Not a bad looking joint you have there.
live in Long Beach now but this place seems like it would be worth the trek. i won't be there for opening week but i'll definitely try sometime during the season.