There are 423 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

This Year's Niner Anthem

Why all the hate? We're big time 49er fans that made a song for the team... We were just messing around and having fun.
Originally posted by 49ersreppin415:
Why all the hate? We're big time 49er fans that made a song for the team... We were just messing around and having fun.

Because your song is terrible...?
Respect to anyone that puts time into writing a song, but seriously, do we need a dozen anthems EVERY freaking year? How bout we get #6 before we get all musical with it...Just sayin'
lol thumbs down
Oh look, another rap "anthem", how utterly original.

LOL, sorry bro. Props for representing the team and being a big time 49er fan, but you had to expect a little bit of ribbing for this. What got me was all the clips of us losing the Super Bowl repeating over and over. That put me in a really bad mood. Couldn't tolerate the song AT ALL after that.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Aug 24, 2013 at 12:42 AM ]
ABYSMAL
nice effort...but...you know...good on you to try though...keep....improving...don't...take this the wrong way...we've all...well...ah...
you decided to use a drake song you should kill yourself drake sucks your lyrics are weak
Lol nice effort kid
Originally posted by SofaKing:

LOL, sorry bro. Props for representing the team and being a big time 49er fan, but you had to expect a little bit of ribbing for this. What got me was all the clips of us losing the Super Bowl repeating over and over. That put me in a really bad mood. Couldn't tolerate the song AT ALL after that.

lol, this.

And using a Drake song was a bad choice. Mayyybe if you used a Kendrick Lamar song you would get some props from the PL wolves.
Last Year at the Stick - "Burnin' Down the House"
IS THIS A FKN JOKE!?

Sorry man but couldn't make is past. "Our D will give you shiners".

In my best Chatles Barkley voice...just terrible