LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

This Year's Niner Anthem

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm back! Lemme know what you guys think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFrIdOINbnY
ummmmmm yeah no comment
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Aug 23, 2013 at 8:54 PM ]
loooool
white people...
Why do you have so many clips of the SB loss? Confetti falling, our guys sitting on the bench heartbroken. And you replay those same clips over and over again. That was more cringe-worthy than the actual song.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Aug 23, 2013 at 9:04 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Why do you have so many clips of the SB loss? Confetti falling, our guys sitting on the bench heartbroken. And you replay those same clips over and over again. That was more cringe-worthy than the actual song.

You really think so? Because I would rather watch the final offensive drive a million times instead of damage my ears anymore on said "song"
if this were kindergarten youd get an e for effort. But since its not please dont ever do that again.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

You really think so? Because I would rather watch the final offensive drive a million times instead of damage my ears anymore on said "song"

Either my eyes burn, or my ears bleed. Not sure which one is worse.

Either my eyes burn, or my ears bleed. Not sure which one is worse.

Im used to my eyes burning Ive been sprayed in the eyes with enough chemical cleaners that i should be blind. My ears are the last good sense I still have and I would rather not waste it on what sounds like and extremely depressed fan that sounds like the white lil wayne on heroin.
Ok that was the worst Niner anthem ever. Can I have back the 22 seconds of my life that I wasted listening to this nonsense?
Good job, good effort.
couldn't watch more than a minute.....

this belong in the parking lot, let the wolves devour this.
Share 49ersWebzone