There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How Many Catches Will Baldwin Have Against the Chargers!

How Many Catches Will Baldwin Have Against the Chargers!

Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
More then Aj Jenkins?

Now you are talkin'! HAHA
It will just be nice to see him play with Our Beloved Team. Hopefully he plays with the one's. I really want to see if he can, in fact, catch Kap balls. Does anyone know his vertical? I want to see him play red-zone jump balls ala Moss (back in the day, of course).
Originally posted by 49ers_4ever:
It will just be nice to see him play with Our Beloved Team. Hopefully he plays with the one's. I really want to see if he can, in fact, catch Kap balls. Does anyone know his vertical? I want to see him play red-zone jump balls ala Moss (back in the day, of course).

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/jonathan-baldwin?id=2495445
Depends on how many times he is targeted. My guess 3 catches 4 targets.
Thinking positive
4 catches for 63 yards,18 long.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
3 receptions 42 yards 1 TD
3, no touchdowns
How many peeps will he snitch on? Does he have a mole?
Breaks the single game record for receptions... 23 catches, 7600 yards for a healthy 336 ypc average.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
22 catches, 347 yards, 6 TD's

BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!
What the s**t kind of poll is this? What if I think he'll have more than one catch, but won't find the endzone?
Don't expect too much. The rotation is going to be quite messy. We will be playing 5 QBs for God's sake. So, it sounds like minimum snaps for Kap again. I don't know about Wallace, the only other hope is BJ. I think he will be lucky to get one catch under the circumstances.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Breaks the single game record for receptions... 23 catches, 7600 yards for a healthy 336 ypc average.

Chuck Norris approved.