with Rose colored glasses on...
1. Packers - the Niners beat them last time even though their defense was ailing. Kaepernick has an entire off season to prepare, the defense is healthy - Niners roll.
2. Seahawks - couldn't go in there at a better time for the Niners - early September so the weather is dry, team is healthy and looking to bring a healthy dose of payback; Bowman and Willis stunt up the middle and rock Wilson - Niners shock the league with a convincing win.
3. Colts - they simply cannot protect Luck against a relentless Niner pass rush and he has a tough game; Niner offense continues to roll - another Niner win.
4. Rams - Niners roll into town ready to lay a heavy beating on the Rams; Rams defense has no answer for a fully prepared Kaepernick and a focused offense; defense continues the sack show on Bradford three or four times.
5. Texans - Niner defense gets another four sacks; Kaepernick guts out a tough game against a tough defense for a close win at the Stick.
6. Cardinals - Palmer is a sitting duck and gets completely pummeled by Smith, Lemonier, Smith and Brooks; Kaepernick is focused - a big win and everyone is talking about the 6-0 Niners running first in all power rankings.
7. Titans - no match for a very focused Niner juggernaut intent on not letting down for anyone.
8. Jaguars - no match for the NIners in London.
9. Panthers - Kaepernick wants to put all comparisons to Newton to rest - has a monster game; Kaepernick MVP talk is heating up as the NIners go 8-0.
10. Saints - first loss of the season in a barn burner - offense still rolls, but Brees is on fire and the Niners lose a squeaker to be 8-1.
11. Redskins - Niners complete their sweep of teams with the other hot young QB's; RGIII cannot evade super-quick NIner ILB's; Redskins defense cannot stop the Niners. 9-1
12. Rams - the last Rams game at the Stick is a blowout - NIners win 38-6 to go 10-1.
13. Seahawks - NIners completely handle the Hawk running game and beat the Seahawks in a close one at the Stick to sweep them and the Rams ending all this talk of who is the NFC West power.
14. Bucs - Niners finally have a let down; resurgent Bucs defense controls the passing game 11-2
15. Falcons - Niners come back in a big way from the loss and shock the NFL by convincingly beating the Falcons; Falcons D cannot stop the NIner offense.
16. Cardinals - Niners continue the sack show pummeling Palmer again; complete the division sweep and end up 14-2 with home field advantage throughout the playoffs.
The last game at the Stick is an NFC Championship win. Kaepernick goes on to fulfill his dream of winning a Super Bowl two weeks later. It's one of those Niners Super Bowls where everyone knows by early in the third quarter that the game is over.
Right now, that's my dream and it will continue to be my dream for at least a few more weeks.
[ Edited by GNielsen on Aug 22, 2013 at 7:40 PM ]