There are 206 users in the forums

Autograph Dynasty Show: 49ers Rookie Showcase (Autographs, Photos, Q&A)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Looking to announce an event my company is holding. As we are getting started, we would appreciate any and all help to spread the word if you know other Niner fans who would be interested:

Autograph Dynasty Show: 2013 49ers Showcase

Featuring ERIC REID, QUINTON PATTON, TANK CARRADINE and DONTE WHITNER

The players will be signing autographs, taking photos and participating in a Q&A session with fans! Some quick details:

Date: November 2, 2013
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Location: South San Francisco Conference Center (directions on our site)

Eric Reid - $25 regular item; $35 premium item
Quinton Patton - $20 regular item; $30 premium item
Tank Carradine - $15 any item
Donte Whitner - $30 regular item; $40 premium item

Bundle Package - receive an autograph from all 4 players
Regular Item Bundle - $70 ($20 off individual tickets)
Premium Item Bundle - $90 ($30 off individual tickets)

Regular Item - Flat items sized up to and including 8x10, and mini helmets
Premium Item - all else (e.g., 11x14, full-size helmets, jerseys, etc.)

If you can't make it or live too far away, we also take mail-ins and mail-orders. (Email us for mail-in or mail-order questions.) Tickets are on sale. For more show information, check out our site at:

http://autographdynasty.com/49ers-rookie-showcase-info/

You can also email me directly at: [email protected]

Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograph-Dynasty-LLC/516279921783373
Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/autodynasty

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
[ Edited by AutographDynasty on Oct 15, 2013 at 4:08 PM ]
Mod approved thread. Please don't thrash the thread.

Any past events you can post to give reference to what happens at the events(pics)
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Any past events you can post to give reference to what happens at the events(pics)

Hi, at this time this event is scheduled to be our first.

Nonetheless, we are very excited to hold this event for Niner fans and look forward to a good turnout!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

What happens at autograph dynasty....stays at autograph dynasty!
Originally posted by jreff22:
What happens at autograph dynasty....stays at autograph dynasty!

lol

Our event will function much the same as other autograph signings in the Bay Area:

Guests will line up in an autograph line, and enter the autograph room to meet the players. As guests finish getting their autographs, they will be directed to the Q&A room which will have a stage for the players and seating for the fans. Raffles and contests will also be held throughout the event in the Q&A room.

We will have a separate viewing room where fans can watch the Q&A, participate in contests and possibly watch other 49ers entertainment. This would function as an overflow room as the anticipated crowd may be large.

We are also anticipating the announcement of another rookie who will appear at our event, so stay tuned in the next few days!
[ Edited by AutographDynasty on Aug 25, 2013 at 6:04 PM ]
Updated to add Quinton to our event!
Updated to add Donte Whitner as a veteran guest!
[ Edited by AutographDynasty on Oct 10, 2013 at 5:15 PM ]
Only a few weeks left to buy tickets!

Thanks.
Just four players there?

You will be selling 8 x 11 photos of Reid there?
Originally posted by ninerfan52:
You will be selling 8 x 11 photos of Reid there?

Yup, we will have a variety of items you can buy to get signed. Mostly 8x10s of all of the players (previews should be on our site soon), plus some mini helmets and footballs. You can also bring your own item if you already have one to get signed.

Our lineup is set as well. Should be pretty fun since it's not just a solo signing, we wanted to kind of introduce a few of the rookies (and Whitner as a veteran guest) to the fans for the signing and Q&A.
Originally posted by AutographDynasty:
Yup, we will have a variety of items you can buy to get signed. Mostly 8x10s of all of the players (previews should be on our site soon), plus some mini helmets and footballs. You can also bring your own item if you already have one to get signed.

Our lineup is set as well. Should be pretty fun since it's not just a solo signing, we wanted to kind of introduce a few of the rookies (and Whitner as a veteran guest) to the fans for the signing and Q&A.

So if I were to say bring my own item that I brought for Reid to sign (a mini helmet) what price am I looking at: $25 or $35?
Originally posted by Chanhopper415:
So if I were to say bring my own item that I brought for Reid to sign (a mini helmet) what price am I looking at: $25 or $35?

We classify mini helmets as regular items, so you would be looking at $25 to get it signed by Reid.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Seems like a rip off.
Share 49ersWebzone