LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

ESPN SPORTS SCIENCE - 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jrg:
sports science is stupid

so much useless info nobody cares about

I CARE that Kap threw a perfect pass, because some are accusing him of choking, when in reality he did the opposite.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by sweetDwilly:
Originally posted by boast:
it could of?
it should of?

The point is, on that type of route, timing is everything. Kap had to throw the ball trusting Crabs would be there. Unfortunately, Crabs was allowed to be held, which disrupted the timing. It was not a bad pass and if he would not have been held he could have (or should have) caught the ball. Capisce?

yes i capisce now
sports science is stupid

So you're saying that when they compare a leg kicking a field goal to the force of 10 hurricanes your mind isn't blown?!?

Yeah, mine either. Dumbest "sports" show in the last decade, for sure.
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Aug 20, 2013 at 8:23 PM ]
Originally posted by sweetDwilly:
it could of?
it should of?

The point is, on that type of route, timing is everything. Kap had to throw the ball trusting Crabs would be there. Unfortunately, Crabs was allowed to be held, which disrupted the timing. It was not a bad pass and if he would not have been held he could have (or should have) caught the ball. Capisce?

yes i capisce now

Sorry, boast. I wasn't trying to be a snot, I've just always wanted to use the word "capisce" a the end of a sentence...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
sports science is stupid

So you're saying that when they compare a leg kicking a field goal to the force of 10 hurricanes you mind isn't blown?!?

Yeah, mine either. Dumbest "sports" show in the last decade, for sure.

lol this
Cant watch. :(
This evidence should be used to INDICT that entire jerome bogert referee crew so that they and their entire families can be take out to the desert and shot to death in the year 2000!!!!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
why is this in the parking lot?

well at least now I have reference whenever bitter Kap haters bring that s**t up.
  • Jiks

Looks like a good no call to me. Crabtree initiated just as much contact as Jimmy Smith if not more.

Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Crabs coulda caught it if Kap had thrown a better ball as well.

Oh well

A "better ball" meaning, "predicted that Crab would be held up, and thrown the ball accordingly". Considering there was a blitzer right in his face after the snap, I don't think he had time to concentrate on his psychic abilities for that throw. He had to assume that Crabtree would not be held.

There is always contact on fade routes in the corner of the endzone. If he had just put more air under it, Crabs woulda had a better chance at it.

And as the video above shows, Crabtree did initiate the contact. If he had just ran the fade...also a better chance of a catch.
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Aug 22, 2013 at 6:19 PM ]
Originally posted by ace49ers:
never mind. Just gonna go and take a few more pills after watching that.

Dude the video you posted on the first page and the one you texted me of this were hilarious
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Aug 22, 2013 at 10:58 PM ]
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Dude the video you posted on the first page and the one you texted me of this were hilarious

Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Lmao

ace2 is carl
If we had rolled Kaepernick out on 3 straight read option plays, we score a TD on that drive. There is no doubt in my mind that Kap could have scored once in 3 tries on that old, gassed D that we had just marched down the field on.

That game was just as painful as the 2002 World Series. I really hope this time I dont have to wait 8 years to get over it with a win.
Share 49ersWebzone