There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "We can't think of a good name for the Jon Baldwin thread" thread

Is really time to start playing Baldwin properly. I will be looking foward to seeing him in more action. Even after Mario comes back, I still believe we can play him regularly in specific packages such as red zone plays. G Ro should try to harness his strengths with his 6'4" 230 lbs physique such as jump balls in the end zone for example.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Is really time to start playing Baldwin properly. I will be looking foward to seeing him in more action. Even after Mario comes back, I still believe we can play him regularly in specific packages such as red zone plays. G Ro should try to harness his strengths with his 6'4" 230 lbs physique such as jump balls in the end zone for example.

I feel you, and the few times he was thrown too he's brought them in, and made positive plays, G.Ro needs to stop being so stubburn!
[ Edited by NikeSBHead on Oct 30, 2013 at 12:19 AM ]
This guy has all the tools. All he needs is adderall to learn all the plays from our big ass playbook and this guy will be golden.
Originally posted by buck:
49ers OC Greg Roman said he was "very encouraged" by Jon Baldwin's performance in Week 4 against the Rams.
Coach Jim Harbaugh has publicly promised "more action" for Baldwin going forward. "I think the opportunities that he was given last week, shoot, I was very encouraged by it," Roman added. "I love to see guys play physical and make plays when opportunities come their way. I'm sure he'll be getting plenty of opportunities this week and he's got to take advantage of them."

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/271929/niners-very-encouraged-with-wr-jon-Baldwin

I hope that Baldwin continues to improve.

Code for, we will never use him again!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by buck:
49ers OC Greg Roman said he was "very encouraged" by Jon Baldwin's performance in Week 4 against the Rams.
Coach Jim Harbaugh has publicly promised "more action" for Baldwin going forward. "I think the opportunities that he was given last week, shoot, I was very encouraged by it," Roman added. "I love to see guys play physical and make plays when opportunities come their way. I'm sure he'll be getting plenty of opportunities this week and he's got to take advantage of them."

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/271929/niners-very-encouraged-with-wr-jon-Baldwin

I hope that Baldwin continues to improve.

Code for, we will never use him again!

kiss of death...he will be cut when Crabs comes back....
Name for thread? John Baldwin, never used...WHY COACH?
told folks not to get excited after them 2 catches
Sure hope Baldwin can get healthy & more involved over the bye week. Would really like to see him used on some plays to stretch the field & in the red zone.
dude's been sick. hopefully back after bye with mario
Thought he would be the red zone threat like many others his size.
Anyone notice at the end of the game in the locker room, harbaugh did the whole whose got it better than us chant and Baldwin kind of just stood there. No emotion and didn't say a word.
The John Baldwin Thread of Fail?
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Anyone notice at the end of the game in the locker room, harbaugh did the whole whose got it better than us chant and Baldwin kind of just stood there. No emotion and didn't say a word.

That's because everyone has it better than him
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

That's because everyone has it better than him

coooooold blooded.

but seriously I wish we used him with how the Cards *tried* to use Floyd.
  • sfout
  • Veteran

yes but you can tell that a lot of other players didn't say it as well. really flat "nobody" all around. I think a lot of players coast through it after tough games that they are just happy to be done with.

on another note. I think Harbaugh needs a new rally motto, the Nobody chant worked when we came out of nowhere. Now that we are mainstays and in the sights of the rest of the NFL we need something different.