LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 157 users in the forums

The "We can't think of a good name for the Jon Baldwin thread" thread

boldin and patton start with baldwin rotating in sounds good with me. let patton and baldwin push eachother. kyle is better in the slot anyway against the 3rd or 4th db
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
boldin and patton start with baldwin rotating in sounds good with me. let patton and baldwin push eachother. kyle is better in the slot anyway against the 3rd or 4th db

i heard Patton got hurt ?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Believe it was a foot.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Believe it was a foot.

it didnt look too bad and we have ten days til the next game. he might be back. either way, seeing patton or baldwin out there is a hell of a lot better than seeing williams start again
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

injury prone
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

why Patton? what has he done exactly to deserve starting?
Originally posted by boast:

i think its important to get a young guys confidence up on a team that needs receiver. baldwin is a vet, patton is a rookie who flashed some skills and has decent size so i hope they push him to develop
  • pd24
  • Veteran

What WR outside of Boldin has?

i think its important to get a young guys confidence up on a team that needs receiver. baldwin is a vet, patton is a rookie who flashed some skills and has decent size so i hope they push him to develop

We threw an unsuccessful screen pass to Patton but we need to do a little more to try and get him a couple of touches a game. Dude is a very dynamic runner and needs to build his confidence to get even better.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

going by Harbaugh's comments, it looks like Baldwin will start opposite of Boldin

going by Harbaugh's comments, it looks like Baldwin will start opposite of Boldin

I agree.
  • pd24
  • Veteran

He should. We should have been using him the last 2 weeks. You can't teach size against man coverage lie the Colts and Seahawks played.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Baldwin should start opposite Boldin.
Originally posted by pd24:
He should. We should have been using him the last 2 weeks. You can't teach size against man coverage lie the Colts and Seahawks played.

The Colts, yes, but SEA...I don't know. We had Moss last year and our offense still struggled vs SEA. Man, that team is going to have a big drop-off once Lynch begins to slow down.

Kiss of death. Will be traded within 72 hours
Share 49ersWebzone