There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "We can't think of a good name for the Jon Baldwin thread" thread

Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by olapac:
Per ESPN, so far he has 2 targets and 0 catches. Early in the 2nd qtr.

He has one reception for 6 yards.
see what happens when he gets a little more time in the offense

lol. All they need to do is target him 12 times a game and he could easily have 3 catches!

Plus 1 fumble!
Hoping to see more of Baldwin tonight, actually him and Patton. I think they need the playing time and even though it won't be with Kap, it would be great to see more encouraging signs form them both.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
AJ having a career night for KC... Just caught his 2nd pass for 8 yards.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Damn! we traded him right before he broke out! Way to get hosed in a trade Baalke!
Originally posted by 5280High:

Damn! we traded him right before he broke out! Way to get hosed in a trade Baalke!

f**k YOU BAALKE
Funny how both guys changed addresses to finally catch a couple balls or did they just grow some?
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Funny how both guys changed addresses to finally catch a couple balls or did they just grow some?

Meh..AJ went catch-less last week. Even today he fell down running his route and it resulted in an INT. Still the same guy.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Meh..AJ went catch-less last week. Even today he fell down running his route and it resulted in an INT. Still the same guy.
give him a break, everyone knows it takes three years. its probably still his hammy . how do you know what he can do if you do not give him playing time.he is cursed ( i will never forget that one i tell you what)
give him a break, everyone knows it takes three years. its probably still his hammy . how do you know what he can do if you do not give him playing time.he is cursed ( i will never forget that one i tell you what)

Nah I'm done giving him breaks. I agree it takes some guys a couple years to be consistent, but it shouldn't take 3 years to show you have a pulse. Watching Patton and Baldwin, with limited preparation, do more last week than AJ ever did made me realize how bad he was. I agree AJ is cursed tho. Bad things happen when you throw his way.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Nah I'm done giving him breaks. I agree it takes some guys a couple years to be consistent, but it shouldn't take 3 years to show you have a pulse. Watching Patton and Baldwin, with limited preparation, do more last week than AJ ever did made me realize how bad he was. I agree AJ is cursed tho. Bad things happen when you throw his way.
hahaha, agree. he is a quarterbacks worst night mare,, i bet you the bears would pick him up if he gets cut. i think they have issues
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

f**k YOU BAALKE
LOL
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by 5280High:

The CB slipped on both passes
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
The CB slipped on both passes

So he shook him out his shoes then?

Patton would disagree that it takes 3 years. Just took it to the house.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home