LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

The "We can't think of a good name for the Jon Baldwin thread" thread

Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by LVJay:
why u guys always messing wif rascal

Cuz its fun, and he's a newb with a veterans mindset and we need to keep him grounded. Oh and cuz its fun.

And because he posts his takes on things as if they are absolute truths, when they are usually just his opinions loaded with conjecture and assumption.

And if you challenge him on it with evidence to the contrary, he'll either eventually ignore you or accuse you of "picking a fight."

Ask him if the 49ers are a run-first team under Harbaugh (which they are, the stats prove it) and see how that goes.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Originally posted by real9erfan:
CAWK blockers are gonna get punished something fierce

I cant wait.

"shock and awe"

Their o-line is still questionable and half a gram above average, at best. Their front seven isn't even close to ours! Their DBs are going to get a taste of a bunch of new wrinkles added to the playbook...

carroll is going to flip her wig by half time. The raucous crowd will be losing their minds/voices from frustration and what not......

That would be even better if it comes after a loss in Carolina. Imagine the Seahawks starting the season 0-2. All the prognosticators will have to rethink their predictions and Seattle just might explode in a ball of fury. But I'm getting ahead of myself here. Let's first win our opening game against Green Bay.

oh, I will eat crow if I have to, but I've been arguing with clowns that the CAWKS will begin the season 0-2.

Bro, look at their schedule, it's not far fetched to think they could go 1-4 in their first 5 games

I agree. I do see them losing the first game at Carolina. But for now I want the Niners to trounce Green Bay in the opener.

GB is worse off than CAWK blockers in my opinion. Plus, they gotta come to the Stick (I feel sorry for them). Niners want to leave the Stick undefeated this season.

The only thing I'm worried about is (coaches) letting go of the gas once we get that comfortable lead... wonder if they'll hold back some or play a little vanilla... save it all for carroll and his freaks...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Cuz its fun, and he's a newb with a veterans mindset and we need to keep him grounded. Oh and cuz its fun.

And because he posts his takes on things as if they are absolute truths, when they are usually just his opinions loaded with conjecture and assumption.

And if you challenge him on it with evidence to the contrary, he'll either eventually ignore you or accuse you of "picking a fight."

Ask him if the 49ers are a run-first team under Harbaugh (which they are, the stats prove it) and see how that goes.

aaaah, now i'm starting to feel sorry for the wascal

Your a good person...... DON'T

Seriously...

This is where it all began. Post #139.

Then here.

And then continued here.

"PR nightmare." Credibility went right out the window. And then it always reaches a point where he is proven wrong and then ignores the debate, retreating under the guise that he is being "trolled" or that people are "picking fights with him."

I don't want to continue to be hard on the guy, but if he continues to keep saying things that are just flat out wrong or inaccurate, I'm gonna keep challenging him on it.

Sadly, it's like any political debate. You can use any evidence to back up your ideas even if it lacks foundation. Like the economy's been historically bad under Barack Obama, but he also inherited a historically bad situation.
[ Edited by NickSh49 on Aug 28, 2013 at 10:59 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

LOL!

where is he, no response, yet
LOL!

Itll be about 4 -6 pages from now sometime mid day tomorrow and quoting statements from tonight. I think ill back off now though I dont want trouble with the mods.
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Aug 28, 2013 at 10:52 PM ]
I wonder what KCfan11 thinks of his new wr...
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Well if Tank and baldwin balls out along with the other player we get with next years KC pick then we made out nicely. Come to think of it Baalke flipped the KC pick to tank and a 3rd in 2014 plus we still got another pick coming 2nd or 3rd. Those players ball we win these deals

We win the deal because the team had a good player at a key position that another team desperately needed. Getting a QB who can stabilize a team can't be over valued and is worth a lot. On top of that, the draft is a crap shoot in most cases. The niners drafted Balmer in the first and Rachal in the second a few years ago...I'd rather have a good QB over those two.

But the rich get richer for a reason! Baalke has put this team in a position to constantly have excess talent to trade into the future.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Seriously...

This is where it all began. Post #139.

Then here.

And then continued here.

"PR nightmare." Credibility went right out the window.
LOL!!!!!!!! I think you stump him on every post

LOL!

Itll be about 4 -6 pages from now sometime mid day tomorrow and quoting statements from tonight. I think ill back off now though I dont want trouble with the mods.

LOL, this is getting to be too funny for me... ridiculous

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Didn't he come back as "jenkinswins" for a little bit? We'll see how long he thinks that.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Well if Tank and baldwin balls out along with the other player we get with next years KC pick then we made out nicely. Come to think of it Baalke flipped the KC pick to tank and a 3rd in 2014 plus we still got another pick coming 2nd or 3rd. Those players ball we win these deals

We win the deal because the team had a good player at a key position that another team desperately needed. Getting a QB who can stabilize a team can't be over valued and is worth a lot. On top of that, the draft is a crap shoot in most cases. The niners drafted Balmer in the first and Rachal in the second a few years ago...I'd rather have a good QB over those two.

But the rich get richer for a reason! Baalke has put this team in a position to constantly have excess talent to trade into the future.

Baalke's a baller
Baalke's a baller

Baalkes a smart man, and apparently not as much of an ego maniac as some fans thought.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

I'm sure he's very excited about both Smith and Jenkins.

Remember, they just need a little time to learn the playbook, build chemistry, establish comradery, adjust to a new division, learn each other's tendencies, learn each other strengths, create a rapport, find their groove, set a pace, adapt to their new environment, adjust to the new coaching staff, build their confidence, pick each other up when they are down, enjoy the game they love, train in the weight room, gain experience, adjust to a new environment, work through their injuries, become welcomed by the fan base, settle in to their new houses, become comfortable in a new conference, settle in to a new season, progress and move forward, and put the past behind them.

I'm sure if they do those things, they will successfully "put it to" all their doubters.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Baalke's a baller

Baalkes a smart man, and apparently not as much of an ego maniac as some fans thought.

I remember... fans ripped him quite a bit. I think most of those doing the ripping, however, were the OTHER fans (posing as Niner fans)
Share 49ersWebzone