LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

The "We can't think of a good name for the Jon Baldwin thread" thread

Originally posted by solidg2000:
blew right past that guy and make a nice grab even though he saw the safety coming in. AJ woulda just cried
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
If we keep 5 WR it will be:

1) boldin
2) Moore
3) K Williams
4) Patton
5) Baldwin

PUP: Crabs, Manningham

They likely will keep Hawkins as a 6th WR, have him return kicks, and depending how he does with that....possibly cut him when MM returns, as someone else mentioned.

Yep, I agree :

• Boldin
  • Moore
  • Williams
  • Baldwin
  • Patton
  • Hawkins

PUP : Crab and Mario
PS : Jacobs
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
blew right past that guy and make a nice grab even though he saw the safety coming in. AJ woulda just cried

QB would have glanced over at AJ to watch him get tossed to the ground at the LOS and then look to his next read.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

I almost jizzed may pants when I seen him make that catch. Will be fun watching him rise up the depth chart.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 26, 2013 at 1:07 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:

I almost jizzed may pants when I seen him make that catch. Will be fun watching him rise up the depth chart.

that's an NFL catch right thurrr
Between Baldwin and Patton, we look like we now have some solid depth at worst, and potential rising young stars at best with our rookie/young WRs.

AJ Who?
I'm just going to pretend we drafted Baldwin instead of AJ Jenkins. I want to forget AJ even played here.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
just rename this thread already.

The Jon Baldwin Banana Hammock of Awesome
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
He shattered Jenkins records in his 1st game

Pleasantly surprised! I have got to admit, I did not think he was going to amount to much, feels good being wrong!

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I'm just going to pretend we drafted Baldwin instead of AJ Jenkins. I want to forget AJ even played here.

This!
AJ who?
Baldwin is exactly what the doctor ordered. A big outside receiver with deceptive speed. Baldwin just has measurables that Jenkins could never possess. Jenkins is a slot receiver at best and with the additions of Patton/Boldin the slot postition is well occupied. An eventual receiving core of Crabtree,Boldin,Manningham,Patton,Baldwin,Williams and Moore is very deep and talented. Between the Alex Smith and Jon Baldwin trades I just want to kiss that Kansas City GM smack in the mouth.
[ Edited by SanFranFanfrmVa on Aug 26, 2013 at 6:58 AM ]
Can you imagine the KC fans watching the game and saying, "Who the hell was that guy???"
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by mayo49:

that's an NFL catch right thurrr

I thought that the first catch he made was more impressive....he just has to build up that chemistry with Kaep...
Baldwin needs to stop jumping to catch when he doesn't need to. That habit always bugs me.
Share 49ersWebzone