LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

The "We can't think of a good name for the Jon Baldwin thread" thread

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We are going to trade our way to a dynasty with Kansas City.....

Michael Thomas for Eric Berry. Do it NOW!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol jenkins
Baldwin looked GOOD!!!
I totally called this s**t, kid got a culture change, he's on a real Superbowl team, with a REAL QB, he's expected to (no excuses) perform now.
All of the sudden we have a lot to work with at WR and we didn't see KW Crabtree or Manningham
He even blocked good imo. It's amazing how he can outperform Jenkins after only being on the team a week and only playing limited snaps
He's such a big target I can understand why QBs would develop an instant comfort level with him.
Ok hes played a game has more receptions then aj can we get on with our lives as fans and change the thread title and move on?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Ok hes played a game has more receptions then aj can we get on with our lives as fans and change the thread title and move on?

good idea,, change the title of this thread or just get rid of it now baldwin is a player for us.. besides I am not mentally tough and this thread always makes me want to say something smart ass about jenkins who is no longer a niner and no longer worth my time and ink, or whatever its called when you are typing on the internet
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by cciowa:

good idea,, change the title of this thread or just get rid of it now baldwin is a player for us.. besides I am not mentally tough and this thread always makes me want to say something smart ass about jenkins who is no longer a niner and no longer worth my time and ink, or whatever its called when you are typing on the internet

pixels?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by cciowa:

pixels?

with me it is usually blather but really jenkins is an x niner,, thank god! wonder what the chiefs fans are thinking right now.. see i am doing it again, I can not resist making cracks about jenkins
When didn KC play this week?
Originally posted by verb1der:
He's such a big target I can understand why QBs would develop an instant comfort level with him.

Receivers that fight for the ball.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gametracker/recap/NFL_20130824_KC@PIT
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:

they beat the steelers in overtime friday,, jenkins no receptions, no balls thrown his way!
Share 49ersWebzone