There are 260 users in the forums

The "We can't think of a good name for the Jon Baldwin thread" thread

What I want out of this game is whatever it will take for the people on this forum to let the spectre of Jenkins pass into the same largely unmentioned group of Woods, McGrew, and Druckenmiller :)
Originally posted by Scoots:
What I want out of this game is whatever it will take for the people on this forum to let the spectre of Jenkins pass into the same largely unmentioned group of Woods, McGrew, and Druckenmiller :)

At least Drunkenmiller won a game when Young was hurt. AJ can't even run a route without tripping over his own feet.
So not yet then :)
Originally posted by Scoots:

Good luck with that. Aj is the crown jewel of fail among all the players you mentioned. I've never seen a more spectacular flame out.
True enough ... at least he had more potential than Woods did. Doesn't mean we can't move on. Hey, we may have a future quality NFL QB picked up in the 7th round! How awesome would it be to trade him for a 2nd round pick or 2 in a couple years?
Damn we fleeced the Chiefs again!
Complete robbery that we got Baldwin for Jenkins....
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Another receiver already better than Jenkins
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

THIS
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
way better than AJ

do you think the NFL will penalize us for what we have done to the chiefs?
How are people surprised that Baldwin is better than Jenkins? Just look at the pedigree. So much to work with in Baldwin.
We are going to trade our way to a dynasty with Kansas City.....
We got rid of the albatross known as AJJ and now look... the floodgates are open.
Flag em ref
Share 49ersWebzone