There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "We can't think of a good name for the Jon Baldwin thread" thread

Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by hofer36:
doesn't look like Jenkins did anything tonite...

Thanks for reminding us, I just looked at the box score, I don't see his name there. Zilch. Alex Smith is not stupid, I think he just focused on Bowe, Avery and Hemingway.

f**king Jenkins. Still boggle my mind as to wtf happened.
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
TBT.. I WISH WOULD HAVE RUN THE LAST 3 DOWNS WITH GORE.EVEN IF WE GOT STUFFED THEN F*** IT.

Gore would not have been denied. That balt defense wanted exactly what we gave it. They were gassed and wanted nothing to do with Gore, I thought for sure Kap or Gore for the last score. Oh well lesson learned. We will be pounding it down someone's throat in New York this year.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

I don't think he even played. His vagina must of been hurting.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 25, 2013 at 6:23 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
I don't think he even played. His vagina must of been hurting.

He did play, his new number is 13, but definitely suffering from vagina problems I think.
He did play, his new number is 13, but definitely suffering from vagina problems I think.

I'd bet a decent amount that Baldwin gets at least one reception tonight to attempt showing we got the better end of this deal.
Originally posted by ltrain:

I'd bet a decent amount that Baldwin gets at least one reception tonight to attempt showing we got the better end of this deal.

Both guys have problems. Baldwin at least can block, sometimes....
Jenkins played a handful of snaps, no passes were thrown his way.

Just one catch will be enough for me to kick things off. Obviously, there are a lot of work to do cos he is so far behind. The first one is always the most difficult, get the ice breaker out of the way, more will be on the pipeline in due course. Baldwin couldn't have landed in a better situation with a better team or QB. He owes it to himself to work his butt off to fully capitalize on this golden opportunity in getting his career back onto the right track again.

I don't think Harbaugh and Baalke really care about the media and fan perception of the deal based on one preseason game. I'm sure they're confident they'll get the better of it in the long run; otherwise they wouldn't have made the deal.

That said, I'm sure the WZ will melt down completely if Baldwin doesn't get a catch tonight.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Along with the quarterback rotation, the rotation at wide receiver and tight end will interesting to see this evening.

There only 6 days and two preseason games to settle the remaining spots on the roster.
Originally posted by buck:
Along with the quarterback rotation, the rotation at wide receiver and tight end will interesting to see this evening.

There only 6 days and two preseason games to settle the remaining spots on the roster.

I would like to see our big receiving line up of Davis, Vance, Bolden, and Baldwin.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Thanks for reminding us, I just looked at the box score, I don't see his name there. Zilch. Alex Smith is not stupid, I think he just focused on Bowe, Avery and Hemingway.

f**king Jenkins. Still boggle my mind as to wtf happened.

its clear while there is some physical limitations for him, a lot of this seems mental. like he either doesnt want it bad enough for whatever reason or hes just lacking confidence big time. it does happen though. in my younger days of baseball i was a great middle infielder, in a 14 year old all star tournament i missed a grounder and cost my team the game. shake it off and move to the next game? no i couldnt do that, for some reason i was scared to have the ball get hit to me for a while after that, fear of failure is what it was, had to see and sports pshycologist to get over it. i think aj is dealing with something similar.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:

I don't think Harbaugh and Baalke really care about the media and fan perception of the deal based on one preseason game. I'm sure they're confident they'll get the better of it in the long run; otherwise they wouldn't have made the deal.

That said, I'm sure the WZ will melt down completely if Baldwin doesn't get a catch tonight.

Or overreact if he catches one and breaks it for fifty yards and a TD.
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:

If, on the other hand, Baldwin has a few catches for decent yardage and possibly a TD, the WZ will blow up - the next T.O.!
Originally posted by GNielsen:
If, on the other hand, Baldwin has a few catches for decent yardage and possibly a TD, the WZ will blow up - the next T.O.!

Well, we do need a new "next T.O." with Lockette gone, and Baldwin makes sense since he's big and runs a solid 40.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home