LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Mike Purcell thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Oops wrong thread
[ Edited by LZRD_WZRD on Aug 23, 2015 at 7:17 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by crake49:
Something happened to Purcell since last year, because he's turned into an absolute beast.

I told my wife he must be on PEDs. He was a two year scrub that was horrible in preseason. All of a sudden, he's become the dominator....

Maybe it's that Tomsula magic?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
It's going to be really hard to keep this guy off the field if he keeps playing like this

This. The man dominated again. He better make the team, if it's not us he'll be starting somewhere else
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Something happened to Purcell since last year, because he's turned into an absolute beast.

I told my wife he must be on PEDs. He was a two year scrub that was horrible in preseason. All of a sudden, he's become the dominator....

Maybe it's that Tomsula magic?

Our DL play has been superb
Armstead with the pressure !
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

With as little training camp as that guy got, he's looking real good. Armstead already looks like a keeper.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

With as little training camp as that guy got, he's looking real good. Armstead already looks like a keeper.
i have always said our d line is very good and anything we get from the kid in his first year is gravy.. always nice to have pleasant surprises like purcell. lets just see how they do in the next two weeks
Originally posted by cciowa:

i have always said our d line is very good and anything we get from the kid in his first year is gravy.. always nice to have pleasant surprises like purcell. lets just see how they do in the next two weeks

I haven't felt this stoked about preseason game in many, many years.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

you do realize that being stoked about our team is unlawful in many areas of the web zone right?

you do realize that being stoked about our team is unlawful in many areas of the web zone right?

Yeah and what fun to piss on their parade!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Yeah and what fun to piss on their parade!
blind homer
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Dude made play after play after play after play after play after play after play after play after play after play. Impressive.

I hope he stay consistent.

i rewatched the game and kept a close eye on him. He stood his ground, hardly ever got pushed back, constantly getting into the backfield, and got double teamed.

it looked like the cowboy RBs were avoiding his side later in the game. we might end up keeping 7 DL.

I. Williams
Dorsey
Dial
Dockett
Armstead
T. Carradine
Purcell

Could probably get something for Jerod-Eddie
its amazing we are talking about this guy. Last season he was absolutely overwhelmed at nt. he may as well have lined up at safety.
Share 49ersWebzone