There are 291 users in the forums

Mike Purcell thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by znk916:
keeper, esp since Williams and Dorsey always get hurt

Purcell is definetly better then Williams.

Does anyone actually think this guy posts anything but troll posts. Mods need to wake up on this poster.
def trolls, but its allowed now

More Provacateur than Troll
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by znk916:
keeper, esp since Williams and Dorsey always get hurt

Purcell is definetly better then Williams.

Does anyone actually think this guy posts anything but troll posts. Mods need to wake up on this poster.
def trolls, but its allowed now

More Provacateur than Troll

Nah...he and Sus crap on everything for fun. It's trolling it is just to get a reaction.
Dude actually had his own thread? Cool...big ups to him!
I haven't watched the game yet (Out of town and no local coverage), but followed the Gameday thread here.

Purcell got mentioned positively more than just about anybody else. Profootballfocus gave him the highest grade of any player on either team at +4.2.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/08/17/grades-for-49ers-texans/

Plan to watch my DVR'ed game later today and see for myself. Sounds like he made a leap in the off season this year. Maybe Coaching, maybe weight room, maybe just growing fully into his body, but I am glad to hear that we have another player who looks impressive at this stage. Can only help in the long run.
Something happened to Purcell since last year, because he's turned into an absolute beast.
Was wondering who that dude with the long hair that kept putting himself into the back field of the other team. Didn't know we resigned Soap.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Was wondering who that dude with the long hair that kept putting himself into the back field of the other team. Didn't know we resigned Soap.

He looked like a meaner and a little larger version of Sopoaga. I was very surprised at that guy. Theyt couldn't block him.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

I thought it was him but I was watching on NFL gamepass and I had it in the Houston broadcast (because 49ers was delayed) and those foos referred to him as "Justin Renfrow" who I just realized is one of our olinemen.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Aug 17, 2015 at 8:31 AM ]
Purcell had a hell of a game. Let's see if it was just the Texans offense or if this guy is consistently good.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Aug 18, 2015 at 5:18 AM ]
Originally posted by crake49:
Something happened to Purcell since last year, because he's turned into an absolute beast.

pulls his mask off, its SOAP!!!

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

pulls his mask off, its SOAP!!!

I think he's been dumpster diving behind JJ Watt's and Cushing's house....
if Purcell keeps it up, I bet he takes TJE's roster spot.
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Aug 18, 2015 at 6:39 AM ]
how is this not bumped

I told my wife he must be on PEDs. He was a two year scrub that was horrible in preseason. All of a sudden, he's become the dominator....
It's going to be really hard to keep this guy off the field if he keeps playing like this
Share 49ersWebzone