There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Chuck Jacobs Thread

The next dominique ziggler right here.


I think this dude is a decent receiver. He has good ball skills. He's hella skinny though.
San Francisco 49ers, where subpar receivers come to never get a shot.
Crap. Maiocco reporting the 49ers TE Carrier gets the nod over Jacobs so we won't get to see Chuck yet.
Doesn't matter. I don't get excited for any young potential talent anymore. I probably have as much chance to see the field on Sunday as they do.
[ Edited by 49FanMan on Nov 16, 2013 at 12:31 PM ]
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
San Francisco 49ers, where subpar receivers come to never get a shot.

Any Reciever for that matter not named Crabtree, Boldin or Davis
Bench Baldwin, activate Jacobs. He seriously can't be any worse.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,849
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Bench Baldwin, activate Jacobs. He seriously can't be any worse.

drop Osgood

Id like to see Jacobs get a shot
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Bench Baldwin, activate Jacobs. He seriously can't be any worse.

drop Osgood

Id like to see Jacobs get a shot

The scrub is not the answer.

Baldwin was one bobble away from a TD.
Larry Kruger on the Red & Gold Wrap-Up was calling for Jacobs to play next week. Says he's the only healthy receiver right now that we have who can get separation. I say give him a shot.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Larry Kruger on the Red & Gold Wrap-Up was calling for Jacobs to play next week. Says he's the only healthy receiver right now that we have who can get separation. I say give him a shot.

Honestly. . . WHY THE FUNK NOT? Our receiving corps can no way in hell get any worse!
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
San Francisco 49ers, where subpar receivers become webzone superstars.

Fixed.
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:
Honestly. . . WHY THE FUNK NOT? Our receiving corps can no way in hell get any worse!

Because they would only use him to block downfield. It'd be funny if it wasn't true.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,011
People callin for Chuck Jacobs
Originally posted by jimrat:
People callin for Chuck Jacobs

Our offense literally can't get any worse. We have absolutely nothing to lose. Hell we may not even make the playoffs
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,011
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by jimrat:
People callin for Chuck Jacobs

Our offense literally can't get any worse. We have absolutely nothing to lose. Hell we may not even make the playoffs

and Jacobs is going to get us there???