Manningham Will Not Be Significant

Originally posted by 5280High:
This thread delivers

derp
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
When Healthy Mannigham is the #2 WR on this team

This ^^^ And he would bump to 3rd when/if Crabs returns, no guarantee on it.
When all are healthy

Crab
Rio
Boldin
KW
Crabs
Boldin
Manningham
Collie/KW

That there is some talent!
Look I love the guy but Tinkerbell isn't going to fly up and fling fairy dust on him and turn him into a starter or anything near what he could do before half the season is gone.

Some of you are dreaming. Its understandable, we all like Manningham.

But this isn't fairytaleland.

Somebody is going to step up and take his job, he will be a fill in.

Who will that be?
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Look I love the guy but Tinkerbell isn't going to fly up and fling fairy dust on him and turn him into a starter or anything near what he could do before half the season is gone.

Who will that be?

And that fill-in won't get replaced when Mario is healthy again? He's just gonna come back & be a s**tty receiver all of the sudden?
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
The Giants are still on the Terrell Thomas experiment.....still trying to make it work. A worse situation than Manningham's...

It's a real shame he not only had to miss the playoffs but perhaps no longer a lock to make the team. What did we do to deserve this loss?

Manningham has a $1.25M guarantee if cut if he is injured still. They will put him on PUP for now, then hopefully activate him.
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Crabs
Boldin
Manningham
Collie/KW

That there is some talent!

If healthy, and we could keep them all in 2014, that's a badass WR core.
lol thread

you guys do know KW is the current #2 opposite Boldin, rite?
  • cools
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
My thoughts are this is one of the most retarded f**king polls I've ever seen. My thoughts are this thread should be locked, no points be awarded to you, and may god have mercy on your soul.

what he said ^
I mean, at least have it be multiple choice

Ride that Austin Collie horse as long as you can

I still see a big WR move coming at the end of the preseason....
Does anyone know a timetable for Manningham's return?
Stoney nailed it.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by 49erWay:

Who will that be?

And that fill-in won't get replaced when Mario is healthy again? He's just gonna come back & be a s**tty receiver all of the sudden?

lol, Mario is injured, only temp replacements until he gets healthy
This poll question really has no point cause MM hasn't even set foot back on the practice field yet (in a team setting), so nobody knows how he'll actually perform once he's back healthy. From the time Kap came into the dreaded tie game with STL until Mario's knee was pulverized in late Dec vs. Seattle, he caught 14 rec. for 171 yds. - 12.2 yds per. Not great but none of the other receivers we're talking about would be that productive besides KW and possibly Collie, at least for a while. BTW Rio's injury happened 3rd Qtr of that game when they were trailing 28-6. Was it an insurmountable defecit and maybe he shouldn't have been in the game? Nobody can say, I mean look at the comeback in the SB. (It still boggles the mind how we lost that Seabags game by almost 30.)
Share 49ersWebzone