There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who is your breakout player this year not named CK7 and what are your projections?

Who is your breakout player this year not named CK7 and what are your projections?

I'm going with laMichael James as I look for him to have a 3 special teams touchdowns a 5.5 ypc average 4 rushing TD's and 4 receiving TD's
Aj Jenkins
40 catches 800 yards 8 TDs
I thought Ian Williams looked fantastic during the Denver game, but we've had a lot of preseason HOF'ers before so I would tentatively cast my vote for him based on this list. Although, I think Vance McDonald will play a lot this year and do well.

Corey Lemonier (not on the list) looked really good to me too. He was super quick and in the backfield a lot. I think he's going to be a really good player for us too but probably won't play extensively this year unless there's an injury..
chad mutha f**kin hall
I'm going on a limb and saying Chad. He's earned the praise of VD.
Originally posted by ghostrider:
I thought Ian Williams looked fantastic during the Denver game, but we've had a lot of preseason HOF'ers before so I would tentatively cast my vote for him based on this list. Although, I think Vance McDonald will play a lot this year and do well.

Corey Lemonier (not on the list) looked really good to me too. He was super quick and in the backfield a lot. I think he's going to be a really good player for us too but probably won't play extensively this year unless there's an injury..

No. Everyone has noticed this guy.
Kaep will be the breakout player this year
Corey Lemonier. 10 sacks as a situational pass rusher.
Lokckett with 48 catches and 563 yardsfor the yr.
[ Edited by okieniner on Aug 12, 2013 at 4:09 PM ]
Kendall Hunter will be the comeback player of the year.
Craig Dahl
Patton
Originally posted by valrod33:
Aj Jenkins
40 catches 800 yards 8 TDs

This.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
I think Williams will be the biggest breakout, then Mcdonald and Lemonade as a pure pass rusher. If Williams can do what he's been doing in actual games then we're gonna have the nastiest D-line in the league.

I think Hunter already broke out his rookie year and continued that in 2012 til he was injured, so seems odd to lump him in with the rest of these guys who haven't really played for us yet.
[ Edited by Disp on Aug 12, 2013 at 5:19 PM ]
I'm gonna pick someone not on this list -- Marlon Moore.

It seems like not many are taking him seriously even after he got the start against the Broncos. He may actually be the front-runner for the #2 receiver job right now. I'm predicting 45 catches, 600 yards, 4 TD's. Not exactly earth shattering numbers, but it would be a breakout season for him.