There are 213 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Total beatdown we will put on them. I am gonna with 31-21.
I will laugh if Tolzien is activated and somehow ends up playing
think they gonna play us close, they gonna be pissed off after losing the last 2 to us, in the end we have more talent and should win though.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I will laugh if Tolzien is activated and somehow ends up playing

lolwut
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
think they gonna play us close, they gonna be pissed off after losing the last 2 to us, in the end we have more talent and should win though.


Packers are still terribly over matched, even more now with Boldin and the righteous brothers, Moore and Patton.

Sunday will be a bad day to be a Packer fan

Last home opener at Candlestick? It's going to be unreal.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I will laugh if Tolzien is activated and somehow ends up playing

lolwut

GB signed him
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I will laugh if Tolzien is activated and somehow ends up playing

lolwut

GB signed him

link?
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I will laugh if Tolzien is activated and somehow ends up playing

lolwut

GB signed him

link?
this
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 15,222
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I will laugh if Tolzien is activated and somehow ends up playing

lolwut

GB signed him

link?
this

Well just saw this:

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport
#Packers Adding QB Tolzien to Practice Squad http://gnb.scout.com/2/1321591.html#.UiKJFuYTLjE.twitter ;…
[ Edited by Jcool on Aug 31, 2013 at 5:43 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I will laugh if Tolzien is activated and somehow ends up playing

lolwut

GB signed him

link?
this

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 27 Aug
Former #49ers quarterback Scott Tolzien passed through waivers today without getting claimed. He is eligible for the practice squad.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 18m

#Packers Adding QB Tolzien to Practice Squad http://gnb.scout.com/2/1321591.html#.UiKJFuYTLjE.twitter ;…

5:24 PM - 31 Aug 13 ·
We are too physical (on both sides of the ball) for GB, point, blank, period. Teams like NO, NE, and GB will always have issues with us as long as they are soft in the trenches.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 15,222
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 18m

#Packers Adding QB Tolzien to Practice Squad http://gnb.scout.com/2/1321591.html#.UiKJFuYTLjE.twitter ;…

5:24 PM - 31 Aug 13 ·

Just edited my reply with that
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 18m

#Packers Adding QB Tolzien to Practice Squad http://gnb.scout.com/2/1321591.html#.UiKJFuYTLjE.twitter ;…

5:24 PM - 31 Aug 13 ·
Practice squad? I figured they would need a quarterback to back up rodgers right away. Unless they plan to promote him to the roster sometimes during the season.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
We are too physical (on both sides of the ball) for GB, point, blank, period. Teams like NO, NE, and GB will always have issues with us as long as they are soft in the trenches.

If GB starts Tolzien against us then we're screwed. He knows all our weaknesses on defense!
da peckers be scared of our offense