LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 198 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Game Day!!! Time to shred some cheese today
Woke up early for game day! Go Niners!!
F YA !

Interception------ Reid

T D Patton ------

What will we do next ! HEll YA !!!!!!

PAINT THE STICK RED BOYS !!!!!!!!

Figured there have to be at least 2 losers in the crowd LOL .......

GO NINERS !
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Yeah I woke up this morning like it was christmas morning....LoL. Been waiting for this day since the end of the SB. Now just to keep myself busy for the next 7 hours till kick-off...LoL
[ Edited by Baldie on Sep 8, 2013 at 6:30 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
IT'S TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!

DODATDANCE!
Morning blunts are the best.
Gameday !!!! Kaeptime!!! Be afraid NFL!! BE AFRAID !!!!

First to be victimized --- the motherf*cken Packers
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Eeks
  • Veteran
That was a loooong offseason. ... lets get it started!!!! One hour til im in the car. Straight itching to get it on!!!!
Gametime Baby, and I cant wait.

Today will be a true test. Kind of stayed away for a bit, with all the speculation, we gon do this or that, or getting ahead of ourselves. Last year was last year, and Im excited to see Kap hold the reigns for the entire season.

Put up or shut up time on the run to the SB, but still taking one game, one team at a time. Lets not get ahead of ourselves, stay grounded, and if we play half as good as we played in the later half of pre-season, and in practice then the sky should be the limit for us this year.

Go Niners, and Let's get it...
[ Edited by Jersey9er on Sep 8, 2013 at 7:12 AM ]

• Jiks
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Gametime Baby, and I cant wait.

Today will be a true test. Kind of stayed away for a bit, with all the speculation, we gon do this or that, or getting ahead of ourselves. Last year was last year, and Im excited to see Kap hold the reigns for the entire season.

Put up or shut up time on the run to the SB, but still taking one game, one team at a time. Lets not get ahead of ourselves, stay grounded, and if we play half as good as we played in the later half of pre-season, and in practice then the sky should be the limit for us this year.

Go Niners, and Let's get it...

Agree tired of all this talk from here, radio, tv how amazing we are before a games even played. Now it's time to prove it.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,700 for sactomkiii.
Why the F did I wake up at 6:30 this morning like a kid on Christmas. I still have 5 1/2 hours until game time
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
Why the F did I wake up at 6:30 this morning like a kid on Christmas. I still have 5 1/2 hours until game time

Same here, I couldn't stay asleep.
Share 49ersWebzone