There are 141 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I honestly expect to win this game.
I just hope Kap doesn't GET INJURED. It would be horrible if he BROKE A LEG. Or if someone KNOCKED HIM SILLY. Yes. So bad. So sad.
Originally posted by NFLBuddah:
I just hope Kap doesn't GET INJURED. It would be horrible if he BROKE A LEG. Or if someone KNOCKED HIM SILLY. Yes. So bad. So sad.

It would probably take something like this for the pack to have a small chance at winning.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Trolling, huh Buddah.
its like being a kid on Christmas eve! Cant wait! NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it would be the apocalypse if Rodgers didn't p***y out on a bet he made. Oh yeah that reminds me Boys 2 men are singing the national anthem tomorrow.
Aaron Rogers is 2W and 2L against the 49ers. 3 of those meetings were in GB. Rogers is 0-1 in SF.

I expect to hear "Smith with more pressure" tomorrow and maybe sprinkle some brooks, mcdonald and hopefully an announcer saying "who is this lemonier kid?"
[ Edited by fister30 on Sep 8, 2013 at 1:07 AM ]
Ignore NFLBuddah, he is a Rams fan and obviously a pretty big loser to go around pretending to be a 49ers fan to troll us. I posted evidence and asked the mods to ban him.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/veterans/153107-ask-the-mods/page469/#post7031
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Ignore NFLBuddah, he is a Rams fan and obviously a pretty big loser to go around pretending to be a 49ers fan to troll us. I posted evidence and asked the mods to ban him.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/veterans/153107-ask-the-mods/page469/#post7031

Rams fan? That's just weird.
Double post. 49ers!!!
[ Edited by fister30 on Sep 8, 2013 at 1:22 AM ]

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

kaepernick is gonna play for 30 years. hes probably only been hit 3 times total lol. must frustrate the hell out of defenses when they chase him all day and he just slides or runs out lol
so excited...can't sleep.
Originally posted by NinerGold39:

I drank half a bottle of black label. Still can't sleep.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by NinerGold39:

I drank half a bottle of black label. Still can't sleep.

I CAN'T f**kING SLEEP!!!
Can't wait!!!
Share 49ersWebzone