There are 312 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

• LVJay
  • Veteran
^ Nice poem.

Now, if only we can get Moss back for one more thing--remove his pants and moon Packers sideline
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
All I know is, this is an important game in terms of divisional momentum. The Seattle Stinkhawks should beat the Carolina Panthers convincingly. I don't want to start out the season one game down in our division. Not to mention, living in Seattle, I don't want to hear it from all these loud mouth Stinkhawks fans!

i dunno man, carolina has a good front seven so if they can pressure the midget they might have a chance. their offense woke up the last half of the year too

10am game brah.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by saj4423:
so you would rather hear about a young penis tingling? To me that's kinda weird.

b******t, we like to hear about your cock on game day it gives us all hope.

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I've waited 8 months to read this.

Originally posted by NJNiner:
I got ya beat Mayo, 52 years old here! Still feel like a kid!

Thank you, everbody. Due to popular demand I'll will keep with the my penis tingles posts. Thanks, again for the support of my penis.

Go, penis, go!
seahawks are too worried thinking about week 2. gonna get raped lulz

Go Niners!
BEAT THE PACKERS BEAT THE PACKERS BEAT THE PACKERS
I really look for our tight ends to have a big day tomorrow. The middle of that defense can be had. Their middle linebackers aren't great and with everyone gunnin for kap on the edges it could spell bad news for them. Im really looking forward to seeing vance mcdonald in a game.
Originally posted by outside4949:
I really look for our tight ends to have a big day tomorrow. The middle of that defense can be had. Their middle linebackers aren't great and with everyone gunnin for kap on the edges it could spell bad news for them. Im really looking forward to seeing vance mcdonald in a game.

Honestly, this could be great practice and a preview for Week 2. Seattle's linebacker situation didn't exactly get addressed in the offseason and they're both very vulnerable to being exploited.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Go Niners!

and to think he might be FASTER this year
I'm definitely not sleeping tonight!
Go NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'm definitely not sleeping tonight!

You're crazy! We just better win this game because we will bury the psyche of GB anytime they play us if we do
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Go Niners!

How is Clay Matthews going to touch that?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by mayo49:
so you would rather hear about a young penis tingling? To me that's kinda weird.

b******t, we like to hear about your cock on game day it gives us all hope.

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I've waited 8 months to read this.

Originally posted by NJNiner:
I got ya beat Mayo, 52 years old here! Still feel like a kid!

Thank you, everbody. Due to popular demand I'll will keep with the my penis tingles posts. Thanks, again for the support of my penis.

Go, penis, go!

May the penis be with you.