LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 230 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I really look for our tight ends to have a big day tomorrow. The middle of that defense can be had. Their middle linebackers aren't great and with everyone gunnin for kap on the edges it could spell bad news for them. Im really looking forward to seeing vance mcdonald in a game.
Originally posted by outside4949:
I really look for our tight ends to have a big day tomorrow. The middle of that defense can be had. Their middle linebackers aren't great and with everyone gunnin for kap on the edges it could spell bad news for them. Im really looking forward to seeing vance mcdonald in a game.

Honestly, this could be great practice and a preview for Week 2. Seattle's linebacker situation didn't exactly get addressed in the offseason and they're both very vulnerable to being exploited.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Go Niners!

and to think he might be FASTER this year
I'm definitely not sleeping tonight!
Go NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'm definitely not sleeping tonight!

You're crazy! We just better win this game because we will bury the psyche of GB anytime they play us if we do

Go Niners!

How is Clay Matthews going to touch that?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by saj4423:
so you would rather hear about a young penis tingling? To me that's kinda weird.

Originally posted by saj4423:
b******t, we like to hear about your cock on game day it gives us all hope.

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I've waited 8 months to read this.

Originally posted by NJNiner:
I got ya beat Mayo, 52 years old here! Still feel like a kid!

Thank you, everbody. Due to popular demand I'll will keep with the my penis tingles posts. Thanks, again for the support of my penis.

Go, penis, go!

May the penis be with you.
  • thl408

Go Niners!

I want him to score so badly on that same play, but to Clay Matthew's side.

• thl408
I see no reason why GB shouldn't force the 49ers to go nickel. Takes out either Bow or Willis. That's a good trade no matter what.
Originally posted by thl408:
I see no reason why GB shouldn't force the 49ers to go nickel. Takes out either Bow or Willis. That's a good trade no matter what.

Any fan of football knows Willis and Bowman both start in the nickel defense.

^^ Aite, I'm pumped
I think the 49ers win this game, I hope they win this game, I will follow all of my superstition just in case. But if the 49ers do win, I think it will be an upset. Maybe I feel this way because of the way GB owned the 49ers for so many years and I am shell shocked.

In either case, CK will have to have a better than average game to win, the defense will have to play heads above water, some WR's new to the 49ers will have to step up in order for the 49ers to win. Should be fun to watch.
Share 49ersWebzone