There are 178 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
so the Ravens are shopping for a WR... do yall think we will trade them one of ours?
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by saj4423:
so you would rather hear about a young penis tingling? To me that's kinda weird.

b******t, we like to hear about your cock on game day it gives us all hope.

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I've waited 8 months to read this.

Originally posted by NJNiner:
I got ya beat Mayo, 52 years old here! Still feel like a kid!

Thank you, everbody. Due to popular demand I'll will keep with the my penis tingles posts. Thanks, again for the support of my penis.

I didn't say stop posting...I just thought you were younger

Just found out I'm going to the game tomorrow .
I've tried betting a couple packer fan and none would do it. I find their lack of faith in their own team... disturbing.

Not only do we have the NFC champ target on our back, but all off season these guys have paid particular attention to us. The coaching trips to colleges that defend the read option, signing a mobile QB like Vince Young for the defense to practice against in preseason, signing Tolzien, etc. We're going to get their absolute best shot tomorrow and its not like they're a bad team. I feel like I'm giving them a better chance of winning than any of the Pack fans I know.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
so the Ravens are shopping for a WR... do yall think we will trade them one of ours?

ill giv them chuck jacobs for a 3rd rd pick
Originally posted by 49ersking:
I think most analysts and fans think the 49ers are going to win.

Only thing concerning is the 49ers secondary. Not sure how they rank in the NFL, but time will tell if these guys are really effective.

Except for the superhomo... er - homer, Sterling Sharpe on NFC Playbook. 3rd time in a row he picks cheeseheads, the guy just doesn't learn.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks
My penis is starting to tingle, the game must be getting close.

The tingle report is a staple of the zone. It means there is a game imminent.
Originally posted by Overkill:
I've tried betting a couple packer fan and none would do it. I find their lack of faith in their own team... disturbing.

Not only do we have the NFC champ target on our back, but all off season these guys have paid particular attention to us. The coaching trips to colleges that defend the read option, signing a mobile QB like Vince Young for the defense to practice against in preseason, signing Tolzien, etc. We're going to get their absolute best shot tomorrow and its not like they're a bad team. I feel like I'm giving them a better chance of winning than any of the Pack fans I know.

It's more than just worrying about the 49ers. GB is spending a lot of time with the read-option because they want to incorporate it into their offense as much as learning how to stop it. They don't want to fall behind the rest of the league. I won't be surprised to see Rodgers run a few read-options plays.
Originally posted by father49er:

It's more than just worrying about the 49ers. GB is spending a lot of time with the read-option because they want to incorporate it into their offense as much as learning how to stop it. They don't want to fall behind the rest of the league. I won't be surprised to see Rodgers run a few read-options plays.
And I won't be surprised to see Ahmad and Aldon crush him

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by father49er:

And I won't be surprised to see Ahmad and Aldon crush him

Oh, Rodgers will get crushed in more than ways than that. My only point is that GB didn't focus the entire offseason on stopping the 49ers.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
so you would rather hear about a young penis tingling? To me that's kinda weird.

b******t, we like to hear about your cock on game day it gives us all hope.

Originally posted by NJNiner:
I got ya beat Mayo, 52 years old here! Still feel like a kid!

Thank you, everbody. Due to popular demand I'll will keep with the my penis tingles posts. Thanks, again for the support of my penis.

I didn't say stop posting...I just thought you were younger

Lol, right on.
All I know is, this is an important game in terms of divisional momentum. The Seattle Stinkhawks should beat the Carolina Panthers convincingly. I don't want to start out the season one game down in our division. Not to mention, living in Seattle, I don't want to hear it from all these loud mouth Stinkhawks fans!
Traveling down with my girlfriend to go to the game. The only downside is she's a Packers fan. So I'll have to listen to her cry and b***h all the way back home.

Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
All I know is, this is an important game in terms of divisional momentum. The Seattle Stinkhawks should beat the Carolina Panthers convincingly. I don't want to start out the season one game down in our division. Not to mention, living in Seattle, I don't want to hear it from all these loud mouth Stinkhawks fans!

i dunno man, carolina has a good front seven so if they can pressure the midget they might have a chance. their offense woke up the last half of the year too
Share 49ersWebzone