There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Packers fans are foaming at the mouth. http://www.packerforum.com/threads/9-8-2013-packers-vs-49ers-revenge.46069/

HA!

Most of the packer fans are picking niners to win. Hilarious. Poor packer fans, where's your faith?

In Drago voice " We have broken them."
Originally posted by RMuTT1981:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Packers fans are foaming at the mouth. http://www.packerforum.com/threads/9-8-2013-packers-vs-49ers-revenge.46069/

HA!

Most of the packer fans are picking niners to win. Hilarious. Poor packer fans, where's your faith?

In Drago voice " We have broken them."

I think they are realistic fans bro they know their O-line is in trouble and their Defense is scared
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,062
Originally posted by saj4423:
so you would rather hear about a young penis tingling? To me that's kinda weird.


Originally posted by saj4423:
b******t, we like to hear about your cock on game day it gives us all hope.


Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I've waited 8 months to read this.


Originally posted by NJNiner:
I got ya beat Mayo, 52 years old here! Still feel like a kid!


Thank you, everbody. Due to popular demand I'll will keep with the my penis tingles posts. Thanks, again for the support of my penis.
I think most analysts and fans think the 49ers are going to win.

Only thing concerning is the 49ers secondary. Not sure how they rank in the NFL, but time will tell if these guys are really effective.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,346
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by tohara3:
So ready for week 1! My girl is a Packers fan & has been talking so much crap already. Gonna be a wild day in our house for sure!

haha she don't know what's coming.

Are you gonna rub in the pain or be a shoulder to cry on? She will be sad that day.....
I'm gonna rub it in just as much as I did after both wins last year. We were in Green Bay for game 1 last year which was a blast after the victory!

Ooooh the pain, the pain
so the Ravens are shopping for a WR... do yall think we will trade them one of ours?
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by saj4423:
so you would rather hear about a young penis tingling? To me that's kinda weird.


Originally posted by saj4423:
b******t, we like to hear about your cock on game day it gives us all hope.


Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I've waited 8 months to read this.


Originally posted by NJNiner:
I got ya beat Mayo, 52 years old here! Still feel like a kid!


Thank you, everbody. Due to popular demand I'll will keep with the my penis tingles posts. Thanks, again for the support of my penis.

I didn't say stop posting...I just thought you were younger

Just found out I'm going to the game tomorrow .
I've tried betting a couple packer fan and none would do it. I find their lack of faith in their own team... disturbing.

Not only do we have the NFC champ target on our back, but all off season these guys have paid particular attention to us. The coaching trips to colleges that defend the read option, signing a mobile QB like Vince Young for the defense to practice against in preseason, signing Tolzien, etc. We're going to get their absolute best shot tomorrow and its not like they're a bad team. I feel like I'm giving them a better chance of winning than any of the Pack fans I know.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
so the Ravens are shopping for a WR... do yall think we will trade them one of ours?

ill giv them chuck jacobs for a 3rd rd pick
Originally posted by 49ersking:
I think most analysts and fans think the 49ers are going to win.

Only thing concerning is the 49ers secondary. Not sure how they rank in the NFL, but time will tell if these guys are really effective.


Except for the superhomo... er - homer, Sterling Sharpe on NFC Playbook. 3rd time in a row he picks cheeseheads, the guy just doesn't learn.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by mayo49:
My penis is starting to tingle, the game must be getting close.

I've waited 8 months to read this.

The tingle report is a staple of the zone. It means there is a game imminent.
Originally posted by Overkill:
I've tried betting a couple packer fan and none would do it. I find their lack of faith in their own team... disturbing.

Not only do we have the NFC champ target on our back, but all off season these guys have paid particular attention to us. The coaching trips to colleges that defend the read option, signing a mobile QB like Vince Young for the defense to practice against in preseason, signing Tolzien, etc. We're going to get their absolute best shot tomorrow and its not like they're a bad team. I feel like I'm giving them a better chance of winning than any of the Pack fans I know.

It's more than just worrying about the 49ers. GB is spending a lot of time with the read-option because they want to incorporate it into their offense as much as learning how to stop it. They don't want to fall behind the rest of the league. I won't be surprised to see Rodgers run a few read-options plays.