There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by outside4949:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
I predict AR is going to be sore as hell on Monday.

I bet on saturday night arod is praying for aldon and justin to use lube when they tag team his ass.

Oh man, f**king DP style.

Packers fans are foaming at the mouth. http://www.packerforum.com/threads/9-8-2013-packers-vs-49ers-revenge.46069/

I bet on saturday night arod is praying for aldon and justin to use lube when they tag team his ass.

Packers fans are foaming at the mouth. http://www.packerforum.com/threads/9-8-2013-packers-vs-49ers-revenge.46069/

How predictable!!!

They will be left wanting the morning after
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

They will be left wanting the morning after
f**kin first page of that thread...

Add El Guapo to the list please
The days of the Pack beating us is ancient history. It's a new era and the Pack better get used to it.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The days of the Pack beating us is ancient history. It's a new era and the Pack better get used to it.

Yup, we had to deal with the Green Bay jinx, and now it's their turn to deal with 49er variety.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
with the amount of study the Packers devoted to the read option this off-season, maybe they will try to run some of it themselves, not just defend it?
Our defense'd better be ready for that too.
Originally posted by ace52:
with the amount of study the Packers devoted to the read option this off-season, maybe they will try to run some of it themselves, not just defend it?
Our defense'd better be ready for that too.

Yeah, the problem is they released the guy that would have run their version of the read option.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
Well, Rodgers is no Kaep, but he can run a little bit. I remember him scrambling a couple times in the playoff game last year rather effectively.
Originally posted by ace52:
Well, Rodgers is no Kaep, but he can run a little bit. I remember him scrambling a couple times in the playoff game last year rather effectively.

If they run read option Clay will be joined by Aldon and Ahmad getting "shots" in on the QB. Did you see Ahmad coming off the edge in preseason? He is very mean. Then with the garbage OL...ha, let GB try it. It will seem as if we had a bounty on Rodgers
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Sep 7, 2013 at 12:21 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Nice find
I think McDonald is going to have a big game. Watch him out there blocking and making key 3rd down catches. I think Harbs/Roman didn't "unveil" that much in preseason......for this.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Ok niner fans, its what you have been waiting for...the season opener. Classic game again, niners and Packers. Can't wait.

Oh hell yea! GO Niners!!!