There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Originally posted by teeohh:
RT @SeifertESPN: Jim Harbaugh is trying too hard on this read option fight. The guess here is the #49ers aren't planning to use it vs. #Packers. #mindgames

That's what I've been trying to tell you guys this whole time

Of course. It's common knowledge that the read-option is just a part of our offense. We beat the Saints, Falcons, and Patriots all on the road, and spanked the Bears at home, without using the read-option.

The Packers are probably playing mind games too. Because if they really are centering their entire defensive gameplan on stopping the read-option, they're going to be in big trouble. They still have to deal with our power run game and Kap's arm.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 6, 2013 at 5:46 PM ]
Originally posted by teeohh:
RT @SeifertESPN: Jim Harbaugh is trying too hard on this read option fight. The guess here is the #49ers aren't planning to use it vs. #Packers. #mindgames

That's what I've been trying to tell you guys this whole time

i was thinking this too. harbaugh is trying to keep the read-option in the narrative, only to hardly use it sunday
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,136
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I think we are going to come out running the ball. So much so that Kap will only need about 150 yards or so passing. Very little read option used (if at all).

Especially with Kendall Hunter back!!!!
So ready for Sunday!
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by robniner:
Packers friend of mine thinks Eddie Lacy is going to run all over us.



Lacy, meet a REAL rushing defense.

Rodgers could be in trouble since his protection might be having some issues.
Does he know that Gore and Hunter will run all over the Pack. We got the OL to do it...again. The Pack doesn't

He thinks Kaep is a one-hit wonder.
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by robniner:
Packers friend of mine thinks Eddie Lacy is going to run all over us.



Lacy, meet a REAL rushing defense.

Rodgers could be in trouble since his protection might be having some issues.
Does he know that Gore and Hunter will run all over the Pack. We got the OL to do it...again. The Pack doesn't

He thinks Kaep is a one-hit wonder.

What a homer.
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by robniner:
Packers friend of mine thinks Eddie Lacy is going to run all over us.



Lacy, meet a REAL rushing defense.

Rodgers could be in trouble since his protection might be having some issues.
Does he know that Gore and Hunter will run all over the Pack. We got the OL to do it...again. The Pack doesn't

He thinks Kaep is a one-hit wonder.

What a homer.

I told him Kaep has the vision and he will spread the field. Rodgers better practice the three second release against a patchwork Packer line or he will be in trouble.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,632
Go, Niners, go!
I'm thinking about taking a lot of drugs so i can sleep through tomorrow and wake on game day.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I'm thinking about taking a lot of drugs so i can sleep through tomorrow and wake on game day.

Please share with me
Originally posted by outside4949:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
I predict AR is going to be sore as hell on Monday.

I bet on saturday night arod is praying for aldon and justin to use lube when they tag team his ass.

Oh man, f**king DP style.
tomorrow is the game.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,262
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Especially with Kendall Hunter back!!!!

they will come out with a regular set , no need to put ck in harms way when you got the best run game in the nfl behind the best run blocking line in the nfl, they do need to pass protect and his runs will or should just come out of scrambling to avoid a sack
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I'm thinking about taking a lot of drugs so i can sleep through tomorrow and wake on game day.

Bottle of melatonin
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,095
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I'm thinking about taking a lot of drugs so i can sleep through tomorrow and wake on game day.

Bottle of melatonin

That aint enough teeohh... I NEED THE GOODS