There are 185 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

• FL9er
  • Veteran
What I wouldn't give to see the 49ers run the pistol/RO at Claythor one time while he gets pancaked by Staley/Iupati.
Originally posted by FL9er:
What I wouldn't give to see the 49ers run the pistol/RO at Claythor one time while he gets pancaked by Staley/Iupati.
LOL, now we're talking! Shut him up real quick
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Mike McCarthy revealed that free safety Morgan Burnett and inside Linebacker Brad Jones are questionable both with a pulled hamstring. I don't think he can play either of these guys if there's a chance of reinjury.

We b***h slapped them in both games last year with the running game. McCarthy is baiting the Niners to go to the passing game.
McCarthy knows that with a hammy chasing bangin and covering VD is not a good idea. Especially in a road game vs a tough out of division opponent you might not beat anyway

I think VD and McDonald will have a monster game to take the pressure off the receivers. Patton and Moore look promising during the preseason but I'm a little skeptical how they would be during the first game of the season. I'm thinking towards the middle of the season when we can see them emerging.

With the threat of our running game still fresh on the thrashed Packers defense from last year, that 2 TE formation off a running formation may net some good passing yardage. Especially with the threat of Kaep scrambling and running into the mix.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 6, 2013 at 1:01 PM ]
Mike McCarthy revealed that free safety Morgan Burnett and inside Linebacker Brad Jones are questionable both with a pulled hamstring. I don't think he can play either of these guys if there's a chance of reinjury.

We b***h slapped them in both games last year with the running game. McCarthy is baiting the Niners to go to the passing game.
McCarthy knows that with a hammy chasing bangin and covering VD is not a good idea. Especially in a road game vs a tough out of division opponent you might not beat anyway

I think VD and McDonald will have a monster game to take the pressure off the receivers. Patton and Moore look promising during the preseason but I'm a little skeptical how they would be during the first game of the season. I'm thinking towards the middle of the season when we can see them emerging.
I'm not worried at all about Patton. Dude has major swag and the game isn't too big for him. He believes he is supposed to make plays.

I'm not worried at all about Patton. Dude has major swag and the game isn't too big for him. He believes he is supposed to make plays.

I hope so too. I do like Patton a lot
FK AROD !!! AND THE PACKERS !!!

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 6, 2013 at 1:30 PM ]
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
FK AROD !!! AND THE PACKERS !!!

We are mighty men!
Tedy Bruschi just said he thinks Colin will rush for over 100 yards against GB. "I just don't think they have this figured out. You can go to all of the college campuses you want, this kid is just too special".
[ Edited by SQLGeek on Sep 6, 2013 at 1:57 PM ]
Originally posted by SQLGeek:
Tedy Bruschi just said he thinks Colin will rush for over 100 yards against GB. "I just don't think they have this figured out. You can go to all of the college campuses you want, this kid is just too special".

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Love this pic!
Originally posted by NJNiner:

Love this pic!

make me want to bust a cap
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Harbaugh said the NFL Competition Committee got back to him on his read-option QB concerns. They said the have no "appetite" to review it.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NJNiner:

Love this pic!

make me want to bust a cap
I'm sure Aldon will take his "shots" on Aaron Rodgers
Packers friend of mine thinks Eddie Lacy is going to run all over us.

Lacy, meet a REAL rushing defense.

Rodgers could be in trouble since his protection might be having some issues.