There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Originally posted by AaronRodgers:
I understand being confident and I understand that this is a 49ers forum so yeah it's gonna be a little biased but that's just not reasonable. The Packers are one of the best teams in the NFL so the level of confidence exhibited is a little overkill. I love the game of football and love to see what other teams fans think.

I'm sorry that I made one of your fans cry in the stands during the playoff game last year. In my defense, I was pretty toasted and I had Legbreaker with me for defense.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I'm sorry that I made one of your fans cry in the stands during the playoff game last year. In my defense, I was pretty toasted and I had Legbreaker with me for defense.

bad moderator
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by AaronRodgers:
I understand being confident and I understand that this is a 49ers forum so yeah it's gonna be a little biased but that's just not reasonable. The Packers are one of the best teams in the NFL so the level of confidence exhibited is a little overkill. I love the game of football and love to see what other teams fans think.

I put a condom on a cheese head at the playoff game last year. haha
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
From the espn.com frontpage:

seahawk fans got piiiiiiisssed from that article, lol.

it was about how kaepernick is better than russell wilson
This game just made me think about when GB played Houston on the road last season and Rodgers tore their defense a new a**hole. Texans D was top 5 also, if I'm not mistaken. I guess that was their home loss version of our home game vs. Giants last year. Hopefully (the non-d**khead) A-Rod won't repeat that passing clinic in game 1.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
seahawk fans got piiiiiiisssed from that article, lol.

it was about how kaepernick is better than russell wilson

LoL. They thought they had the next hot thing at QB, then we get the full sized version. hgahahahaha I love their hate!
Originally posted by ninerjok:
This game just made me think about when GB played Houston on the road last season and Rodgers tore their defense a new a**hole. Texans D was top 5 also, if I'm not mistaken. I guess that was their home loss version of our home game vs. Giants last year. Hopefully (the non-d**khead) A-Rod won't repeat that passing clinic in game 1.

look at our linebackers, dline and db's tho. we look way better than houston did
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I want Kap to pass for 8 tds
[ Edited by teeohh on Sep 6, 2013 at 12:22 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by teeohh:

Mike McCarthy revealed that free safety Morgan Burnett and inside Linebacker Brad Jones are questionable both with a pulled hamstring. I don't think he can play either of these guys if there's a chance of reinjury.
Originally posted by teeohh:

bingo
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Mike McCarthy revealed that free safety Morgan Burnett and inside Linebacker Brad Jones are questionable both with a pulled hamstring. I don't think he can play either of these guys if there's a chance of reinjury.

VD just got hard. ROCK HORD!

We b***h slapped them in both games last year with the running game. McCarthy is baiting the Niners to go to the passing game.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

We b***h slapped them in both games last year with the running game. McCarthy is baiting the Niners to go to the passing game.
McCarthy knows that with a hammy chasing bangin and covering VD is not a good idea. Especially in a road game vs a tough out of division opponent you might not beat anyway