There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Packers vs. 49ers Preview: Why Each Team Will Win on Sunday-

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/packers-49ers-week-1/2013/9/4/4693402/packers-vs-49ers-preview-why-each-team-will-win-on-sunday?utm_source=acmepackingcompany&utm_medium=nextclicks&utm_campaign=blogs

Silly packers reporter acting like he thinks their dline can hang with our oline. How cute...
watching both Packer games from last season as a leading up to the game . . . . good times.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
What makes Clay Matthews think he can stop Kaep this year? Pretty sure he broke a rushing record last time.....

Staley will keep Matthews off of Keap, just like he did last year in the playoffs

Yeah Staley had a great game against him in last year's opener as well.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
What makes Clay Matthews think he can stop Kaep this year? Pretty sure he broke a rushing record last time.....

Staley will keep Matthews off of Keap, just like he did last year in the playoffs

Seriously? He had 2.5 sacks and 4 QB hits...
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

Yeah, he got torched. But he made up for it later that year...said the first time he didn't anticipate how strong Matthews was. He knows now!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

Yeah, he got torched. But he made up for it later that year...said the first time he didn't anticipate how strong Matthews was. He knows now!

Dont forget why Staley got torched that first game

Mathews chopped and bone bruised one of his forearms and broke his nose from ripping his face mask downwards

Originally posted by Rocket4989:

49ers- 38
packers-21
50 pages of nothing but 49ers fans talking about the Pack not standing a chance...

When Aaron Rodgers (The best QB in the NFL) Is on your team you always stand a chance. Should be close game though.

49ers - 28
Packers - 24
Originally posted by AaronRodgers:
50 pages of nothing but 49ers fans talking about the Pack not standing a chance...

When Aaron Rodgers (The best QB in the NFL*) Is on your team you always stand a chance. Should be close game though.

49ers - 28
Packers - 24

*arguably

When Aaron Rodgers (The best QB in the NFL) Is on your team you always stand a chance. Should be close game though.

49ers - 28
Packers - 24

Your defense sucks.

49ers - 28
Packers - 24

What else do u you want ot hear man? I mean c'mon you are on a 49ers fan page years past you prob wouldnt see the same kind of reaction you see these days, but with the type of QB we have now how can we NOT be confident especially what we done lately.
I understand being confident and I understand that this is a 49ers forum so yeah it's gonna be a little biased but that's just not reasonable. The Packers are one of the best teams in the NFL so the level of confidence exhibited is a little overkill. I love the game of football and love to see what other teams fans think.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I understand being confident and I understand that this is a 49ers forum so yeah it's gonna be a little biased but that's just not reasonable. The Packers are one of the best teams in the NFL so the level of confidence exhibited is a little overkill. I love the game of football and love to see what other teams fans think.
i think if you guys had john brockington and MacArthur lane in your backfield you would have a more than decent chance to win! now if you had scott hunter as your quarterback, that would not be good! ( I like to go old school with posters!)
49ers have had a winning record since the beginning of the 2011 season, which leads the NFL (tied with the Texans).