There are 195 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Too much yapp yapp yapp!! Let's get to the game already!!
my guy to watch is Reid. I'm telling you guys, he is gonna have a huge game changing play
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
my guy to watch is Reid. I'm telling you guys, he is gonna have a huge game changing play

In his first game, all I'm looking for is a solid, no mistakes game from Reid. Anything else is gravy.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

In his first game, all I'm looking for is a solid, no mistakes game from Reid. Anything else is gravy.

Bingo, Rodgers will be good a test for him
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
a good pas rush would be reids best friend in my opinion
I'm gonna get so f**king drunk and shirtless this Sunday, hopefully gonna get locked up again in the drunk tank, or for a domestic disturbance charge, it's gonna be so f**king AWESOME!!!

FOOTBALL IS f**kING HERE, MOTHERf**kERS!!!

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I'm gonna get so f**king drunk and shirtless this Sunday, hopefully gonna get locked up again in the drunk tank, or for a domestic disturbance charge, it's gonna be so f**king AWESOME!!!

I'm thinking some if this is going to happen to you tonight lol

we play sunday dude
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

we play sunday dude

Dude, you didn't read the post, lol.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for Rocket4989.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
I think people, and myself included, tend to over-analyze games to the point where it gets kind of ridiculous. We all know what type of team the 49ers are (a physical team who's offense is expanding and defense is still elite) and we all know what time of team the Packers are (a not-so physical team with a one-dimensional offense and a average-to-weak defense.)

When it's all said and done, teams like the Packers do not match up well at all against the 49ers. We saw it twice last year, and the Packers will be coming in with a much weaker WR unit and a banged up and inexperience OL, which was pretty bad to begin with.

Obviously there are a lot of other factors that will determine the outcome, but I think that's all you need to look at when trying to figure this game out. I believe the 49ers will win this game fairly easily.

Week 2, however... I'm not nearly as confident
Packers vs. 49ers Preview: Why Each Team Will Win on Sunday-

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/packers-49ers-week-1/2013/9/4/4693402/packers-vs-49ers-preview-why-each-team-will-win-on-sunday?utm_source=acmepackingcompany&utm_medium=nextclicks&utm_campaign=blogs
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Then in two days after waking up from a hangover, your gonna ask us what happen and did we win.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We're going to demolish the Pack.