There are 191 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,933
Originally posted by verb1der:
Packers fans talking about firing Capers for Rex Ryan. lol

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=529585&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

LOL!
#49ers QB Colin Kaepernick: "If intimidation is your game plan, I hope you have a better one."

  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,354
Originally posted by verb1der:
Packers fans talking about firing Capers for Rex Ryan. lol

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=529585&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

That is not the first time i have heard that.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
I just saw - Kap with 30.6 Fantasy points

Wow, second to Peyton's 50+ points for now.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,933
Kap - taking what the defense gives him
Originally posted by verb1der:
#49ers QB Colin Kaepernick: "If intimidation is your game plan, I hope you have a better one."


where he said that?
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by PineNut:
412 yards passing is great! But Kap's game is kind of one dimensional.

If only he could run he'd be a much more complete QB.

Are you kidding me?

You see the Packers playoff game last season?

He's joking.
Originally posted by robniner:
Wow, second to Peyton's 50+ points for now.

FARK FF
Not bad for a "one read and run qb" that people say he still is.
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by robniner:
Wow, second to Peyton's 50+ points for now.

FARK FF

+ 1
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by PineNut:
412 yards passing is great! But Kap's game is kind of one dimensional.

If only he could run he'd be a much more complete QB.

Is this sarcasm ?


Of course!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
#49ers QB Colin Kaepernick: "If intimidation is your game plan, I hope you have a better one."


where he said that?

in the post game presser
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,354
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
#49ers QB Colin Kaepernick: "If intimidation is your game plan, I hope you have a better one."


where he said that?

Well they do these things after games were reporters can ask players questions...
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
#49ers QB Colin Kaepernick: "If intimidation is your game plan, I hope you have a better one."


where he said that?

Press conference after the game
Originally posted by 49ersss:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by PineNut:
412 yards passing is great! But Kap's game is kind of one dimensional.

If only he could run he'd be a much more complete QB.

Are you kidding me?

You see the Packers playoff game last season?

He's joking.

Thanks for clearing his sarcasm.