LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't like Tolzien being a new Packer.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Do the packers get an edge because they have Tolzien and Wallace now? One week before the game and now they get some intel on the niners.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Do the packers get an edge because they have Tolzien and Wallace now? One week before the game and now they get some intel on the niners.
I think it is too little too late and they still won't know what exactly we will do. Might find out what we were working on and gather personnel insight is all
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
tolz knows the entire playbook. He'll be able to tell them what to look for when we line up a certain way. it'll help the packers, but not much with that s**tty defense.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
tolz knows the entire playbook. He'll be able to tell them what to look for when we line up a certain way. it'll help the packers, but not much with that s**tty defense.
Yes but hopefully this is where Mangenious comes in handy
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

It could certainly help on the read option stuff.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, NIners, go!
Forget Tolzien. I say the 9ers read option a lot but instead of Kap running, he'll play action pass over the top the their defense deep to Vernon & Patton & Macdonald.
Originally posted by Baldie:

Knowing that they picked up Tolzien to pick his brain makes things interesting IMO! It will be even more interesting when we beat their asses despite what knowledge they gained from signing Tolzein! Trust in Harbaugh, we got this!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Dang.....5 more days!!!

Originally posted by fastforward:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
They are going to put in VY as change of pace

...to an inevitable loss.

Just a few years ago, some fans were calling for the 49ers to trade/sign Vince Young because he was a "winner".

Well not all fans know the game. I actually remember who one of them was, LOL.
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

This is when we know the season has really started.

Naw, when we get the first tingle update from Mayo, thats when the season has started.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Go, Niners, go!

Naw, when we get the first tingle update from Mayo, thats when the season has started.

It's coming soon.
Go, Niners, go!

It's coming soon.

Offseason has got to be brutal on you.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

It's coming soon.

For me....once I hear that Thursday Night football theme music.....the season has started.
Share 49ersWebzone