There are 232 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
yeah kaepernick is so predictable but wilson is not predictable even tho hes played almost twice as many games as kaep and is physically more limited kaep can run, he can throw it a mile, he can improvise and hes accurate as hell. i dont see how kaep is overrated, even to a blindly biased division rival. your midget is talented but talking down kaep like hes nothing at the qb position because you dont like the 49ers is ridiculous. go away, we will deal with you in week two. the seattle preseason championship parade is going on right now and youre missing it
Originally posted by DrHawkingThe12th:
I got GB over SF, I think Kapernick is way over hyped this season, he will definitely be more contained this season because all teams are aware of what his strengths are. Just like 2011 Aaron Rodgers was a beast but was more contained in 2012 because of the defenses awareness.

Also, some say they are now loaded at WR after preseason. I wouldn't say that they are loaded, that suggests a wealth of proven players, and as you look at the roster, there is only one WR that had any significant success, but I would say that there is good potential at the WR position for the 49ers. In comparison, I would say the hawks have WR that are way more proven. Just My Opinion.

lulz

i like how kaep is over-hyped and will be contained, but you prolly think that Russell will take the next step and become unstoppable
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
yeah kaepernick is so predictable but wilson is not predictable even tho hes played almost twice as many games as kaep and is physically more limited kaep can run, he can throw it a mile, he can improvise and hes accurate as hell. i dont see how kaep is overrated, even to a blindly biased division rival. your midget is talented but talking down kaep like hes nothing at the qb position because you dont like the 49ers is ridiculous. go away, we will deal with you in week two. the seattle preseason championship parade is going on right now and youre missing it

That's Seahawks fans for ya, they consider Pete Carroll a HOF coach right now.
I'm tired of f**k ass hawk fans how they can call Kaep overhyped and proclaim Wilson the best qb in the league
f**k these f*ggot ass hawks fans. If you come on this board, make sure you're entertaining-not throwing s**t at a window and hoping it sticks.....
I think 49er and seahawks fans kinda have to accept that Wilson and Kap are both studs and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.
[ Edited by natrone06 on Sep 2, 2013 at 7:14 PM ]
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Amir:
I got GB over SF, I think Kapernick is way over hyped this season, he will definitely be more contained this season because all teams are aware of what his strengths are. Just like 2011 Aaron Rodgers was a beast but was more contained in 2012 because of the defenses awareness.

Also, some say they are now loaded at WR after preseason. I wouldn't say that they are loaded, that suggests a wealth of proven players, and as you look at the roster, there is only one WR that had any significant success, but I would say that there is good potential at the WR position for the 49ers. In comparison, I would say the hawks have WR that are way more proven. Just My Opinion.

i thought she was gonna put the little dog (the whole thing) in her mouth

LOL

By the way, if you're trying to debunk Colin Kaepernick's skills, comparing him to Aaron Rodgers does not help your cause.
[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Sep 2, 2013 at 7:15 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
f**k these f*ggot ass hawks fans. If you come on this board, make sure you're entertaining-not throwing s**t at a window and hoping it sticks.....

LOL!!!

CAWK blockers
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

LOL

By the way, if you're trying to debunk Colin Kaepernick's skills, comparing him to Aaron Rodgers does not help your cause.

Its comments debunks itself (drCAWKingthe12th)

LOL

Its comments debunks itself (drCAWKingthe12th)

We shall now refer to all irrational Seahawks fans as "it"

• LVJay
  • Veteran
We shall now refer to all irrational Seahawks fans as "it"

to that!!
lol I am not the one who will not be blamed for no thing....
LOL! Go easy on DrHawk you guys. We don't want him to stop sharing his great mythical prognosis

Really? I think the Niners front seven will make it a long day for the Packers offensive line. They'll shut their running game down. And having a rookie protecting Aaron's blind-side is no bueno. Starting your first game that "counts" against Aldon and Cowboy is certainly drawing the short stick. Both are healthy and I bet Aldon is a bit pissed he didn't break the sack record last year.

Remember that Monday Night game when the Niners played the Steelers?
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
lol I am not the one who will not be blamed for no thing....

Show us your tits.
Share 49ersWebzone