LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
double bubble post
[ Edited by fister30 on Sep 2, 2013 at 1:51 AM ]
Make sure you send over a copy of that play book when you get there Tolzein!
Tolzein and now Wallace!

WTF!

----This now just leads me to believe that the Packers really don't think they can win unless they get help. Part of me kind of hopes that the Niners go sign Vince Young for a week just to get a couple quick run-downs...since that is the way the Packers want to play it.
Seneca Wallace to the Packers? Really!! I am starting to hate these guys more and more. They are so up in our sh!t. Can't wait to cream these guys. F the Pack!
Still won't beat us
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
They scared

We'll never really know but I'm excited about Mangini's role. He probably already studied the Packers and figured out what they'd try to do
Originally posted by teeohh:
They scared

We'll never really know but I'm excited about Mangini's role. He probably already studied the Packers and figured out what they'd try to do

Yeah, would be interesting to see if Mangini's role is simply to study the best of the teams that the Niners face and breakdown/predict their game-plans to then meet up with Harbaugh and staff to offer different/further perspectives. Could be a very lucrative relationship for the Niners to continue their success.
Originally posted by teeohh:
They scared

Really forgot about this guy. Thx for reminding. LOL! So the Packers instead of hiring a Mangenious to self scout they just hire the opponents QB room discards. What a desperate grab for intel, very shameful indeed. Can't wait to see these guys!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Post all your pregame musings in here. All other threads will be merged.

All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by...

BUT since that s**t ain't happen', I'll settle for this:

Win enough games necessary to get into the playoffs and then win the Super Bowl.
[ Edited by fropwns on Sep 2, 2013 at 7:40 AM ]
I wonder if we use our last p-squad spot on the QB they released BJ Coleman.

Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
I wonder if we use our last p-squad spot on the QB they released BJ Coleman.

Now that would be info gathering at its finest because I am most certain they spent the majority of the summer trying to beat us because they can't seem to keep us out of their mouths. I am not sure his athletic ability would warrant a spot though. I doubt we sign a scrub just to learn more about an opponent we have seen twice and defeated now over the past 12 months
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:
Tolzein and now Wallace!

WTF!

----This now just leads me to believe that the Packers really don't think they can win unless they get help. Part of me kind of hopes that the Niners go sign Vince Young for a week just to get a couple quick run-downs...since that is the way the Packers want to play it.

they been preparing for us all offseason, they are clearly taking it personal to beating us, i expect their A game come sunday, but in the end we have more talent.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Now that would be info gathering at its finest because I am most certain they spent the majority of the summer trying to beat us because they can't seem to keep us out of their mouths. I am not sure his athletic ability would warrant a spot though. I doubt we sign a scrub just to learn more about an opponent we have seen twice and defeated now over the past 12 months

You're probably right, maybe Okoye and Divens can earn some side $ for beating info out of him and VY.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:
Tolzein and now Wallace!

WTF!

my lord, and people think i over react. this whole garbage of "learning secrets" is just just like running a hill with jerry rice and working out with ck in the off season,,, vastly over rated by the web zone. of all of the things that could beat us or we could worry about,, the packers having wallace on their team is not one of them. i assume you were just joking about vince young because that is silly. i do not give a s**t how many x niners a team has ,, if we block and tackle , execute, not make mistakes and just in general, control the things we can control we will win games.
Share 49ersWebzone